27

"Are you serious?" Jeremiah asked as Sam sat at the dining room table at home. I groaned, throwing my head back. Sams eyes sparkled. "Come on! It'll be fun!" She pleaded. Shu smirked. "Truth or dare is always fun with you, Sam. You make things... Interesting." He replied in sarcasm.
Sam glared at him. We were all silent for a few minutes until Jeremiah sighed. "Fine. I'm in." Sam brightened and looked at us. Shu and I eventually gave in. "Fine."
As we started walking to the living room to sit in a circle on the floor, I saw Jeremiah watching Sam. Like, he wouldn't take his eyes off of her. He gazed at her kinda like how he looked at Subaru when he past us in the schools parking lot. It was like he was taking in her every detail.
I think I had the first truth for Jeremiah.
As we sat down, Sam smiled widely. "Y/n! You should go first." I shrugged and looked at Jeremiah. "Jeremiah Truth or dare?" He thought for a second. "Truth."
"So do you like boys or girls?"
Jeremiah seemed shocked by the question. "I like both. I'm pansexual."
That makes sense.
Jeremiah looked around and shrugged. "Okay. Shu, Truth or Dare?" Shu smirked. "Dare." Jeremiah thought for a second but sighed. "This is why I suck at games like these." He sighed. Sam jumped up and whispered something in her ear. Jeremiah turned red, but laughed and nodded.
"I dare you to make out with Y/n for two minutes, but the catch is you can't touch her for the rest of the game after."
Shu furrowed his brows. "That's like no time and unfair." Sam shrugged. "A dare is a dare." Shu turned to me and grabbed my waist. He pulles me to where I was facing him, straddling him. He waisted no time with wrapping his arms around my back and kissing me roughly. He quickly ran his tounge against my lower lip, asking, begging for permisson. I let him in and his tounge explored, fought for dominance.
His hands ran up and down my sides, eventually making their way to my butt, where they gave it a squeeze.
"Okay! Times up!" I slowly moved away. Shu's eyes shone in lust and want, but he didn't move as I sat bad in my spot. I lookes at Sam and Jeremiah. Jeremiah had his head in his knees and when he looked up, it was obvious he had put it there before Shu and I made out. Sam on the other hand was red as a tomato.
"Your turn Shu." I mumbled. Shu cleared his throat and looked at Sam.
"Fine. Want to play dirty, Sam?" Sam's fast flashed with worry. She knew at that moment, she fucked up big time.
"Truth or Dare, Sam." Shu teased.
Sam looked at Jeremiah then at me in panic, making me think I didn't know something Shu knew.
Sam swallowed in worry. "D-dare?" She stumbled. Shu's smirk now reminded me of the Grinches. "I dare you to tell Y/n and Jeremiah what you told me when you first met Jerry."
Jeremiah shifted a little and paid even more attention than before.
Sam glared at him, but cleared her throat. "All I said was that Jeremiah was cute." Shu chuckled. "And?" Sam looked as if she wanted to die. "And that I was hoping by being here, he would learn to like me... In a romantic way." Jeremiahs eyes widened, but he smiled a little. "Thats why you invited me to stay here?" Sam nodded. Jeremiah laughed. "Man, trust me. You got me when I saw you in choir."
Sam looked at Jeremiah in shock. "But you like Subaru." He shrugged. "I had to have some cover up for acting awkward around you."
It was silent for a while, then we continued playing. Through out the night, I could feel Shu dying to end the game. Eventually, we did and all went to bed.
Like, every night since a week after Shu moved in, he slept in my bed, protecting me from anything that hunted the dark.
Sadly, I didn't know that everyone in the house were targets of one powerful, evil vampire.