26

Jeremiah smiled. "I'm sorry about my behavior. I was over thinking things. I tend to do that." He shrugged.
Shu smiled. "So, tell me. Why are you here exactly?" I slapped his arm. "What kind of question is that?"
Jeremiah chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder. "Its fine, y/n. I expected him to ask. I didn't exactly try to hide who I was. Plus, we've met before."
I probably looked like an idiot because Jeremiah chuckled even more. "I hunt the supernatural. I was paid to come here and..." He looked at Shu and gave an uneasy smirk. "Dispose of Mr.Sakamaki here, but its quite obvious that he isn't a danger."
I looked at Sam. She looked as confused as I was. Shu nodded. "I'm glad." He looked down at his mug. "Who sent you though?"
Jeremiah shrugged. "One of your brothers. I dont know which one, but he really wanted either you or your friends dead." I looked at Shu. He looked like he was about to start growling.
Jeremiah sat up straighter. "I hope this doesn't effect our friendship. I am staying here for the rest of my high school career." Shu shook his head. "Don't worry about it."
Sam then changed the subject. "So where are you staying while you're here?" Jeremiah smiled a little at her question and thought about it. "A small hotel outside of town."
I wanted to face palm. "Let me guess, the Field Hotel?" Jeremiah nodded, embarrassed.
Sam groaned. "Fuck that! You can stay in my room!" Shu and I looked at Sam in surprise. Even Jeremiah was taken back. "You just fucking met me!" Sam shrugged. "So?"
"You just found out I hunt SUPERNATURAL things!"
"And I'm sure you have a good reason to."
"I...." Jeremiah ran out of arguements.
Sam turned to me. "Is that okay? If he stays with us?"
I looked at Shu. "I don't mind." He stated.
I shrugged at Sam. "I guess."
Jeremiah was still confused as Sam dragged her outside with my car keys to go get his stuff from the hotel.