11

I looked out the window. It had started raining. I smiled a little and went back to watching the movie. Sam had fallen asleep and Shu had to continuously push her off his shoulder.
I had no idea what we were watching, but I didn't really care. I continued to watch, not really understanding the plot. I almost jumped as a random sex scene came on. It was extremely detailed.
I heard Shu shift. I looked over and his face was covered in anger and embarrassment.
I laughed a little. It was cute. When Shu heard me, he glared at me.
"What?" He growled. I smirked at him and kissed his cheek.
"Getting a little excited there, bud?" I teased. He growled and jumped up, not caring if he woke up Sam.
"I have to go. My brothers might try and find me. You might be in danger if they find me at your house." I pouted and got up to.
Sam fell face first on the couch, still asleep. I hugged Shu and sighed happily.
"Okay. If you think its for the best." I looked up at him. It was clear in his eyes that he didn't want to leave either. He leaned down and kissed me. "I promise that we'll see each other in a few days."
I froze. "A few days? Its Friday and its break next week. Do you not plan to come again for the rest of spring break?"
Shy shook his head. "I'll try, but probably not. My brother are becoming suspious." I nodded.
A few days wouldn't be that bad. I think.
We both walked to the door and Shy kissed me again.
"I'm sorry. It'll be hard not to see you for that long, but if its the only way to keep my brothers away from you and out of my business, than that's what I'll do."
He left seconds after. I went back to the couch. Sam had sat up and was currently stretching. "What was that all about?"
I shook my head and sat next to her. "A long ass story that if you don't witness it yourself, you wouldn't believe it." Sam laughed. "Oh. Sakamaki family drama, I presume? Sounds exhausting." She joked.
I giggled again and nodded.
"So, are you staying the night or leaving me alone?" I joked back. Sam smiled. "That's like asking if a fish would like to go back in the water after you take him out. Of course."
I raised my eyebrow at her response but don't question it.
For the first time since I met her, I took a good long look at her. She was breath taking. Her eyes sparkled; her bed head made her look sexy. She was thin and wore cute clothes, but unlike before, I could judge her personality. She was smart, caring, kind, and bad ass.
I smiled lightly and held her hand. "Sam. I'm promoting you to my best friend." Sam was shocked for a second, but laughed. "Was I not before, bitch?"
I grinned more and looked down at our hands. Over the time I've known her, I thought of her as my sister.
Sam waved a hand in my face. "Yo! Earth to y/n! You okay?"
I looked at her face and nodded. "Yeah."
The rest of the night was spent watching different movies and joking around. It was awesome.
This all felt like a dream. I have an almost perfect boyfriend and best friend?
I wouldn't have ever thought it was possible.