48

Last chapter! Are you ready? I will do another short oneshot  after this about a few years after the ending and the last a/n. So enjoy.

I gulped and looked in the mirror. I had on a long white dress and my hair was professionally done. Nerves shook through my body as I though of what the next few hours would bring. I thought about my future a lot for the last few days. I couldn't imagine a life without Shu.
I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to my right and smiled. Sam stood there smiling at me, noticing my anxiety. "Everything okay?" I looked down at my hands. They were shaking uncontrollably. Sam hugged me around the shoulders.  "It's okay. It's normal to feel nervous on your big day. Just take a few deep breaths." I took a few deep breaths and my nerves were calmed a little. I smiled at Sam. "Thanks."

I was sweating. I looked around. It was almost time. I was waiting for the flower girls signal. My hands began shaking again. "Shit." I took a few breaths to calm myself.
I jumped slightly as I heard music start. I began moving forward with my dad by my side. As the doors opened, everone stood and watched as I walked down towards Shu. It was mostly friends that attended. Up at the front, Sam and a few other girls were the bridesmaids. On the other side of the stage, Jeremiah stood there as the best man. Just next to him was Shu in a tux. My heart pounded in my chest and my face flushed.
Before I realised, I was right in front of him and everyone. Dad had moved to the side and was smiling at me. Shu and I held eye contact as the minister began to speak. Shu stared so deeply into my eyes, that he didn't hear when the minister was talking to him. "Huh? What?" He asked finally snapping out from the trance. The crowd erupted in laughter, even I giggled a bit. Shu flushed bright red.
"I said." The minister paused to chuckle. "Do you, Shu Sakamaki, take y/n l/n as your wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" I smiled and looked back into his eyes. "I do." He kissed the back of my hand, grinning widely at me. When it was time for me to speak, I simply nodded and whispered, "I do." The minister smiled and continued. "Well, with the power invested in me, I pronounce you, Husband and Wife! You may now..."
Before he could finish, Shu grabbed me tightly by the waist, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back when I recovered from the action. I heard everyone cheer as we kissed. I pulled away first and smiled at him.
Shu was smiling at me. "We did it." He whispered.

I smiled and slowly danced with Shu. The evening was warm and the music was relaxing. I smiled up at him. I caught him glancing at me with eyes full of love and passion. He leaned forward and kissed me. We moved out on to the floor a bit more and continued to dance. Looking around, I was overwhelmed with joy. Jeremiah and Sam were now engaged. Sam's birthday was two and a half months ago, which was when Jeremiah proposed. They stood in the corner laughing and flirting. I watched in awe. Wondering, what did I do to deserve this? This wonderful day and these wonderful people.
What seemed too soon, the night eventually ended. Shu and I were about to split ways with Sam and Jeremiah to go on our honeymoon. "Be safe. Call us when you get there." Sam demanded. Shu jokingly rolled his eyes. "Okay, mom." We all laughed and began our journeys. Not exactly knowing what the future had in store for us in the upcoming years, but all I know is I am ready.