47

I giggled as we walked up to the tall basketball stadium. We were all covered from head to toe in black. Carrying our caps, we walked into the building.
Sam glared at Jeremiah as we took our seats. "If you make another fucking vampire pun, I'll personally shove a piece of wood up your ass." Jeremiah's smirk widened. "Your right. I should stop before you put me in a coffin." Sam reached over me and slapped Jeremiahs arm. "Shut up!" She chuckled. Shu sat down next to Sam and I nudged her. "Switch me seats. You can beat him up better then." Sam agreed and we quickly switched seats. Shu smiled at me, holding my hand. "Ready for this?" I asked him. He nodded. "Soooo ready. I hate that fucking place." I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder until it started. The principle stood in front of our family and fellow graduates. He thanked everyone for coming and started calling students up to give them their diploma. When he called Jeremiah, Sam, Shu, and I cheered. I was surprised to hear a loud cheer coming from the back of the auditorium. I turned a saw a woman. She looked around our age. Her head was shaved and she wore a bright blue sweater. In her arms was a small child, that looked around the age of three, also cheering. I smiled and turned back to the front when I heard Sam's name. She stood up, and Shu and I clapped and cheered for her.
Next was me. I stood up and let go of Shu's hand, sending him a small smile. I walked up lostening to Shu and Sam and Jeremiah off to the side, cheer for me, taking my diploma and shaking my principles hand. I walked off the stage and had my picture taken. I quickly joined Sam and Jeremiah and watched as Shu was called up. I cheered loudly and so did the others. He joined us rather quickly. Smiling at each other, I whispered, "we did it!" They all nodded, happy as can be.

After the ceremony, we all walked outside. We stood there talking for a few minutes until we heard a distant yell. We turned toward it and Jeremiah smiled as the two approached. "Kara!" He ran to the woman with the shaved head and hugged her. The child, who was now walking next to Kara looked up at them. "Uncle Jeremiah!" Jeremiah picked up the small human and hugged her. "Z, my man!" Shu looking into the crowd, tapped me on the arm and told me he'd be right back. I nodded and watched as he walked away. I jumped as someone came up to me. It was a tall man with long white hair. He smiled at me, looking in the direction Shu had walked away. "Such an interesting young man, isn't he?" The man asked. I was confused. Was he talking to me? "Excuse me, sir. Do I know you?" The man looked shocked, but it slowly faded. "Absolutely not, but that's nothing to worry about, child." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I should probably leave, before..." He was cut off by Shu spotting him. Shu was shocked at first, but it seemed to fade into anger. He marched over to us, but before he could get to us, the man turned to me. He took my hand in his and kissed the back of it. His eyes locked in mine and he smiled. "Until we meet next, my dear." And with that the man disappeared.
I stood in surprise as Shu rushed to my side. "What the hell?! Did he hurt you?" He asked looking at my arms and neck. I shook my head. "Who was that?" Shu sighed.
"My father."
A/n
I keep thinking I know what I want to do for my next book, but I really don't. So you guys can pick! Here are the options.

I love all the choices so i can't pick. Just comment which one you'll like to see. I will eventually do all of these.