24

Sam and Shu were waiting by the car when I got out of school. Sam must've noticed Jeremiah walking with me because she looked confused.
Shu leaned over and seemed to explain everything we knew about Jeremiah. She nodded and said something back. Shu seemed shocked.
"Hey, Sam." Jeremiah smiled. I looked over at him. "You know Sam?" I asked.
Jeremiah nodded. "We have choir together."
I looked at Sam. She nodded and smirked. "You know, Jeremiah is a bit of a writer. Maybe you guys should read one of his stories." She teased. I was interested to see where this would go.
Shu smiled. "Is that so? What do you write?" Sam giggled. "Well, I happened to read a short bit about a boy in school." I raised my eyebrow.
"Your first day and you already have a crush?" I asked. Jeremiah flushed. "No!" He took off his backpack, pulled out a note book, and handed it to me with a curtain page open. "I took notes on how he looked. I wanted to draw him,..." He paused and looked at the ground. "Sadly Sam took it the wrong way." Shu chuckled. "Obviously he was good looking; otherwise you wouldn't want to draw him." Jeremiah shrugged. "I guess you're right in a way."
I looked down at the paper and slowly read it.
"He looked down at his book. His piercing red eyes examining the content with absent interest. The white hair upon his head dangled into his field of vision. He tried blowing it out of his way, but failed. He growled, showing sharp canines, yet he didn't mess with his hair further. His slim figure adjusted a little to make himself,more comfortable. The boredom in his eyes seemed to be contagious because everyone else in class sat in a bored silence."
I looked up and busted out laughing. Sam wrapped her arm around Jeremiahs shoulder. "So you were fantasizing about Subaru Sakamaki?" She joked. Jeremiah flushed. "I don't know! I was just writing!"
I glanced up at Shu. He was trying not to laugh himself. Jeremiah covered his face. "I'm sorry I even showed you guys." He grabbed the notebook and stuffed it in his bag. He began walking away in embarrassment, when Shu stopped him. "No. It's just that, the boy you were describing is my brother."
Jeremiahs eyes widened. "Oh gods. I'm sorry." He apologized. Shu shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I don't really care for my brothers."
I sighed, finally calming down. "If you want, we can go get coffee to pay you back for laughing." Jeremiah smiled. "You dont have to, but sure. Lets go."
A/n
Anyone got an idea who Jeremiah is? Remember first person to guess by July 23rd will get a custom one shot written OR a drawing done by me.