36

The days after that were a blur. School resumed like always. Of course, the school board issued every class to go over Jeremiah. They never said what exactly happened though. It had been a month now and school never seemed to get any better. Teachers didn't really care what I did anymore. They gave me the work and left me alone. Shu and Sam didn't talk much during school either. They sat in silence in every class.
But after school, we'd go to the cafe and talk about school. What we hated and loved. Thats what was happening currently.
"Then Ms.Kim fucking asked me to stand up and write the answer on the board." Sam growled. She shook her head and took a quick sip of her coffee. "Like, bitch, if you're going to ask me if I'm stupid and try to explain simple math, I'm going to be pissed."
I chuckled a little. "What did you do after that?" Sam smiled a little, a little pain behind them. None of us 'smiled' much anymore, but we tried. "I stood up and answered every damn question on that motherfucking board." Shu shook his head, laughing a little. He thought for a second.
"Have you guys heard those rumors of new students coming to school too?" Shu asked. I thought for a second and nodded. "Yeah. Apperently they're a huge deal. The girls seem to go crazy for them." Sam sighed.
"What fucking idiots. I bet the new guys are only popular because they have money." Shu agreed.
Everything went silent for a second or two. It was nice. Then the ring of the bell went off. I turned to see who had walked in. A man with dark blue hair. His stormy ocean eyes reminded me of Shu's when he was searching for something. We made eye contact for a few second and then he turned away. He ordered five coffees, probably for his family and walked out without another word.
I looked back at Shu and he had also watched the man. He groaned. "I believe we just saw one of the new students." He paused for a second to take a drink of his coffee. "The last thing we need is another family of vampires in that damn school."
Sam groaned loudly, slamming her forehead into the table. "God damn it."