3

Your pov....

Did I piss him off? His expression screamed he was pissed. Sam grabbed my arm when she saw him walking to us too.
Shu stopped in front of our desk. He held out his hand. "I feel the need to introduce myself. I'm Shu Sakamaki, but I'm sure you already know that." He glared at Sam for a second then looked at me again. Sam sunk back in fear. His eyes had a gentle tint in them. My face heated up. I could almost feel my cheeks turn red. I shook his hand. "Sorry if you heard us. I was just curious." I apologized. He shook his head. His bored expression still on his face. "No need to apologize. I interrupted your conversation. I will go now. Maybe we could talk later,...." I smiled a little. He didn't seem as bad as Sam seemed to think he was. She was almost under the table, hiding at this point. "My names y/n." He nodded. "Ms.y/n."
He walked back to his seat. Sam stood up and whispered in my ear, "He looked and sounded almost dead." She shivered, but giggled and sat straight again. When the bell rang, we walked to our next class English. Sam and I watched as people walked through the door. Of course, Shu came in not long after us.
I jumped when a guy sat next to me. I didn't even see him come in. He had brown semi-long hair with a fidora on. His eyes were a beautiful glowing grass green. He smirked at me. "Hello there, beautiful." I looked at Sam. She looked horrified even more scared than when Shu was talking to me. Her face was pale and her pupils were small. She looked as if she was going to puke. I looked back at the dude. "Hello?" The guy grabbed my hand and kissed it. I pulled my hand back to me. The dude looked confused. "Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head, even though he was creeping me the fuck out and he was obviously bad news. Sam wouldn't be acting like this if he wasn't. "No. I just don't like people I don't know touching me." I almost hissed at him. He chuckled. "Oh. My apologies. I am Laito Sakamaki." My eyes widened. Shu's brother?
He laughed loudly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Shu turn to look at us.
Laito smirked. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" I shook my head. "No. I don't introduce myself to people who look like they rape little kids for a living."
I jumped when I felt his hand on my thigh. "Aw. Come on, babe. I just want to know your name.~" I moved quickly out of my seat away from him. "What's wrong, my dear?" His smirk was growing by the second. Sam stood up, by my side and growled. She was clearly scared, but that didn't stop her from helping me. "Stay away from her, asshat." Laito moved forward and lifted her chin. At this point most of the class was watching. "You're a feisty one, aren't you?"
The teacher walked in at that moment and saw what was happening. "MR.SAKAMAKI! Sit down up front. If I see you harassing those poor girls again, I will have to send you to the principle." Laito rolled his eyes. "See you later, little bitches."
A/n
Author-Chan- You met Laito! Something tells me he's gonna be the bad guy.
Laito- Yeah cause it's always my fault. 😑