22

Shu's pov...
I sighed and raised my hand. The teacher glared at me and rolled his eyes, turning to the board, acting like he had not seen me. "Yes, Mr.Sakamaki?"
"May I use the restroom before you start this boring lesson?" The teacher groaned and rubbed his temple. He turned to me. "Yes, but hurry." I thanked him and gave Y/n's hand a quick squeeze. I stood up and glided to the door. In the hallway, no one was to be spotted. I slowly made my way to the mens bathroom, not really having to go. Just not wanting to the lesson. I paused as a figure came into my sight.
His smirk and sparkling mischievous eyes were impossible not to recognize. "Are you really going to protect those giant bags of blood?" He chuckled, titling the top of his head against the wall, causing his fedora to wrinkle. His piercing green pupils scanning over the cieling then moved to look at me from the courner of his eye. His body was leaning against the wall, with his arms crossed across his chest.
I growled at him. "They're my family." Laito looked at me shocked. He moved his head away from the wall; his hands fell to his sides. "We are you're family." He huffed. "Those things are our food source."
I hissed. It took everything I had not to kill him.  "You're not my family. You never were."
Laito laughed. "Oh? Is that so?" His smirk fell. "You do realize that those girls are in a shit ton of danger, right? It wasn't me who tried to kill Sam. It was the boy whom you share a mother with."
My eyes widened. "Thats impossible. Sam saw you."
Laito shrugged, crossing his arms again. "I noticed some of my clothes were taken out of my closet. Didn't you notice I wasn't wearing my fedora for a few days? I couldn't find it. Until I found it in his room." Laito pushed himself off the wall. "I know better than mess with your territory that much. He doesn't care, though." Laito started walking away, but turned back to face me for a second. "But you figured that out the hard way. Twice now. Right?"
A/n
Woah. A chapter in Shu's pov?