14

Sam looked at me and laughed. "You've been reading too many stories, y/n. There is no such thing as vampires." She smiled and laid back. The hospital bed as propped up so it wouldn't hurt her to sit up for too long.
I groaned and hid my head in my hands. When I got my thoughts together, I looked back up. "Then how do you explain what happened at my house?"
Sam rolled her eyes. "Easy. That dude broke into your house and stabbed me." I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Whatever. I'm done." I stood up and grabbed my bag of belongings that was formally placed at my feet. "Well, I have to go home. I need a shower and new clothes." Sam smiled and nodded.
"I'll see you later then."
As I walked out of the hospital, the nurses all waved at me and told me to have a good day.
At home, every thing was how I left it. Dark and depressing. Nothing had been touched, but the kitchen. People came and cleaned it.
I fell on yo the couch and groaned loudly. What was I supposed to do when Laito decided it'd be a good time to break into my house again and actually kill me?
I shut my eyes and soon the world of darkness consumed me.
When morning woke me from my slumber, I grabbed my phone. Turning it on, I had to cover my eyes because the light was too bright. When I saw the time, I jumped up and gasped. "Fuck! I didn't mean to sleep that long!" It was eight at night and school started in thirty minutes.
I looked down at my clothes and cringed. They were dirty and gross, but so was I.
I growled and realized I'd have to go to school late. I dragged myself to my room upstairs and grabbed a random shirt and jeans. I stalked into the bathroom and froze.
What if Shu went to school today?
I shook my head and turned on the water.

After the shower, I rushed to get dressed and eat, but by the time I got out the door and to my car it was nine.
I drove to school in complete silence and when I got there I ran to the office to check in. The lady told me which class I was in and gave me a pass. I thanked her and quickly rushed to my class. History.
When I got to the door and took a deep breath. All the attention was on me when I walked in. Everyone heard my foot steps and if that didn't catch their attention, the sound of the door closing certainly did. I kept my eyes on the teacher as I nervously handed him the slip of paper and almost ran to my seat, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.
Shu sitting in his seat. He looked shocked, almost like he didn't expect to see me today or ever again.
The teacher continued his lesson until twenty minites before class ended. He let everyone have free time.
I sighed mentally because I knew I couldn't spend the time with Shu, so I got up and looked at the teachers makeshift library. I looked at the spines and pulled out one. "Percy Jackson? Sure. Why not?" I walked back to my desk and opened the book. For the few short pages, it seemed like an interesting book. I was quickly sucked into the story that I didn't notice the person sit next to me. "Its good to see you at school today." I panicked and fell out of my chair. I looked up and sighed in relief. Shane, a boy with short dyed black hair and green eyes, was sitting in the stool next to wear I was. I stood up and hit his arm. "Dude, warn me before you randomly appear places." I growled. He chuckled and apologized. He has a soft look to his face. His hand landed on my thigh which caused me to jump. I watched as the teacher left the room.
"So, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies after school today." He asked.
I tried to move away from his touch, but he just followed. "I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend and I'm not sure he'd be okay with that."
Shane smiled and moved his face closer to mine. "He doesn't have to know..." He grabbed my waist and I wondered how no one noticed this.
"Get off me!" I growled, trying push him away. "Shu help.... Please." I whispered, praying he'd hear me.
My prayer was answered. Shane was thrown off me and Shu stood in front of me.
Everyone was staring now, some even had their phones out recording.
Shane threw his hands in the air. "Dude, what the fuck?! I was just flirting with her!"
Shu hissed, "Oh, I know, but I don't like others even thinking they have a chance getting what is mine. So I suggest you run along and find another person to fuck." Shu turned to me and asked if I was okay.
I was so shocked that I couldn't answer. I looked around. Kids were still recording and the teacher was still out of the room. Shu pulled my chin up and looked me in the eyes. "I've missed you so much." He whispered. He leaned forward and kissed me with all he had. I felt butterflies burst in my stomach and kissed back.
That's when the door opened. "SAKAMAKI! L/N! Please leave the P.D.A. to a minimal."
We pulled away and I blushed.
Oh god, I missed Shu so much.