10

Your pov...
I sat up and immediately regretted it. My whole body ached. I looked down and I was covered in bruises. They were on my thighs, waist, arms, wrists, and probably on my neck. I looked next to me and saw Shu watching me intensely. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough." He whispered as he sat up. He ran his fingers gently along the bruises on my waist. I smiled and looked at the clock. I jumped out of bed. "Shit. We're late for school." Shu laughed. "Its fine. Let's just skip today." I shook my head. "I can't do that. I need good grades. Not everyone is top in their class, you know." I said grinning at him. He shook his head. At that moment, I smirked. "Well, at least I wasn't the only one who was bruised last night." His eyes widened and he looked down. Bruises covered his neck, shoulders, and chest. He grinned. "You're a feisty little girl, aren't you?" I laughed and began to get dressed. He stood up, putting on his boxers and pants.
He came up and hugged me; kissing my nose. Our chest touch each others. "So what do you want to do on our day off?" I asked playfully. He pretended to think. "I have a few ideas." He grabbed my hips gently and bent down to kiss me. Before we connected, the doorbell rang. I sighed and looked down to see if my clothes were okay to open the door in. I wore jeans and a graphic t-shirt. I sighed. "Stay here. I'll be right back."
I walked down the hallway and when I got to the front door, I opened it a little. My heart stopped.
Why was Sam here? I opened it all the way. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She shrugged. "You weren't at school and I refuse to go a whole day without you." She smiled. Her eyes lowered from mine to my neck, which I forgot about the hickies. I blushed. She smirked. "It seems I'm not the only visitor here." She walked in and closed the door. "Soooo??? Who's the lucky guy? Jack from our math class?" She thoughts for a second. "Shane from our science class? John? Sean? Mark?" I laughed. "Who the hell would fucking Mark?" She shrugged. Then she gasped. "Is it one of the Sakamaki's?!" She yelled. I blushed. "What?! N-no!"
I saw Shu peek out of the door and Sam followed my eyes; watching as Shu attempted to hide. She smiled like an idiot. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU'RE FUCKING SHU SAKAMAKI!" I felt my face flush and I tried to hide it.
She laughed. "I'm sorry. I've always knew you had a thing so Shu, but I didn't know he returned your feelings."
Shu came back in, thankfully with a shirt on. He raised his eye brow. "Is something wrong?" Sam shook her head. "Nope." I laughed nervously. "I guess we have a guest."