20

Shu stepped off the stairs. "She said to get out. So, I suggest you leave now." Dad glared at him. "You have no right to tell me what to do, son."
I began to panic. It was obvious someone was about to throw a punch. "Dad! Leave! Now!" I yelled, surprising both of them. Dad glared at me for a second, but turned around, leaving with not another word.
Mom followed his shortly after.
Sam laughed out loud. "Well, that was interestingly awful!" She ran back to the stairs. "Let's finish unpacking Shu!"
We all went up stairs and continued helping Shu until around 8p.m.
Then, we watched movies the rest of the night.
When we all went to bed, i found it hard to sleep. I tossed and turned, but nothing helped. I finally gave up and sat up, but a knock on my door caused me to jump.
"Hey, y/n? You awake?" Shu's voice was soft. He opened the door and looked in. He smiled when he saw me up.
"Mind if I sleep in here? I think I'll sleep better if I know you're okay." I nodded and moved over.
"Thats fine. I couldn't sleep on my own anyway."
He walked to the right side of the bed and slid in under the covers. He laid down, pulling me with him. I landed on his chest, but surprisingly it was really comfortable.
He softly hummed until both of us were fast asleep.
A/n
I know short chapters suck, but I needed help and I didn't want to keep teasing you guys.
So, my dog attacked a rabbit, its not harmed really bad or anything. It was a feeder rabbit. Its so pretty. Its white with the most gorgeous eyes. I tried to figure out where she came from since it was obvious she wasn't wild.
I found where she came from, which was one of my shitty neighbors. I asked him if she was his and you know what that bastard said?
"Oh, yeah. That's the one I was plannin' on feeding to my hound out back." I was about to cry because this rabbit is so well behaved and loveable. Then the bitch added, "the hound sure does love killin' things that run."
I, being the grandchild of a hunter, asked if the hound was a hunting dog. He shook his head and said, "Nope! He's a fightin' dog. Easy money." I swear to god, if i wasnt 5ft, i would beat the absolute shit out of him.
But anyway, he told me if i wanted to, I could keep her, otherwise he'd give her to his dog.
Of course, being the small animal lover, I told him, I'd take her.
So, any idea on how to hide a rabbit from my parents? If they find out, they'll make me give her away. I have guniea pigs so food isn't a problem and I have the things to build a cage or have her as a free roamed rabbit.
Idk. I'll try to keep her secret for a few months and then tell mom. I know my dad is an animal lover, but he's stubborn, plus I made a promise not to do this again since I took in a few animals that were in trouble, but i was trying to find a home for them when my dad figured it out.
Idk. Any ideas? I'm very desperate.