37 (The real thing)

Got you!

Just kidding. Lol.
I looked up at the teacher started to introduce the new students. We have two of the five in my first class. Obvious they gave Shu a bad feeling because he sat beside me while holding my hand, glaring harshly at them.  The tall blonde one was Kou. Girl swooned when he looked their way. He was definitely the flirty type. The one with dark green/grey hair was fidgety while the teacher introduced him as Azusa. He smiled a little and both of them went to take a seat. Kou sat up front with most of the girls and Azusa kept being kicked out of seats. I know it was probably the worst idea ever, but I rasied my hand to him. "There's a seat next to mine!" I called out to Azusa, pointing at Jeremiahs old seat. He grinned again and moved up the stairs. Shu squeezed my hand signaling that what I just did was dumb. I sighed and squeezed back. Azusa sat next to me and surprisungly didn't say anuthing for the rest of class. He just sat in silence as the teacher explained his lesson. He seemed out of it. The bandages on his wrist caught my eye. I wondered why he had those, even though I already kinda knew. A normal cat scratch couldn't require that many bandages. Whatever happened on his wrists was intentional.
He glance over at me and I looked forward quickly, hoping he didn't catch me staring. He watched me for a minute or two and then went back to paying attention to the teacher. I sighed and opened my book, becoming shocked as I saw a note fall out of it. I picked it up off the table and unfolded the piece of paper. As I read over the words, tears filled my eyes. I remember when I got this paper. Jeremiah and I had an assignment and we some how got on to the topic of favorite books. Jeremiah had explained his favorite book was 'Eragon' and how his favorite character was a storyteller named Brom. He sketched his favorite quote off the top of his head that the character said. So on the small little paper that he tore out of his binder, Jeremiah wrote, "Everyone dies alone, Eragon. Whether you are a king on a battlefield or a lowly peasant lying in bed among your family, no one can accompany you to the void."
I laid my head on Shu's shoulder and silently cried.

In my second class, Kou and another brother were there. This one was a tall man dark blue hair. He was the one we saw at the cafe. He glared our way, then sat down after the teacher said his name. Ruki and Kou didn't bother us though out class and lunch.
We had one more class. This one was a lot smaller, but we had it with Sam this time.
Sam, Shu, and I sat in the back talking quietly until the teacher asked for our attention. "We have two new students with us today." He squented his eyes to see his clip board. "You both can come in."
The first person who walked in  made Shu jump up, causing the class to look at him.
"What the hell?!"