46 XXX

A/n
You guys ready for the last 3 chapters???? I am. This will be a smut chapter. Sorry for the wait, I've been busy/depressed/etc. One of my dogs died last week because of old age and it was hard. Plus I've been busy with school bullshit. Anyway, enjoy.

When we got home, we all decided to go to bed. It had been a long day and everyone was tired.
Walking into the room, Shu locked the door seconds after we stepped in. I turned around and a smirk was dancing across his face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.
I giggled. "What are you doing?" I asked jokingly. He growled playfully, lowering his head to nibble my ear lobe. It was such a strange thing to do and it was even stranger that it felt good. "I want to show how much I love you." I gasped as he picked me up without warning and walked to the bed. He set me down and looked me in the eyes, while resting himself between my thighs. His gaze held love and passion. He brought his lips to mine. He licked my lower lip, asking for permission. I allowed it and he was more than overjoyed by that. I moaned lightly in the kiss and he ran his hands up my shirt He groaned and pulled away. A string of saliva connecting us. His face was bright red. His eyes searched mine again, but he was looking for hesitance. When he found none, he quickly reconnected our lips. We only disconnected to take off my shirt and pants, only to reconnect our lips.
He grabbed my breasts amd played with them. I moaned and he pulled away again. He started kissing my neck. He kissed down to my bra.
He looked up at me to make sure it was okay. I nodded and he took off my bra. He looked at it and shook his head. "You know, these things look like torture devices." We both laughed a little. He smiled and happily sighed. "I can never get enough of your smile and laugh." He whispered. He put his hand on my pants. "You ready?" I nodded. He started to take off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. Soon he was left shirtless with only his pants. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. I pulled off my underwear as he aligned himself at my entrance. Without much warning, he thrusted in me. I moved my hands into his hair and pulled his head down so I could kiss him as he thrusted faster, groaning into my mouth. "S-Shu!" I moaned. "I'm g-gonna...." He smiled and looked me in the eyes. He thrusted faster and harder. "M-Me to, my dear." I arched my back, my orgasm shaking my body. "Shu!" I moan loudly as my high finally hit. He thrusts a few more times before letting go inside of me. (REMEMBER KIDS, WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!) He pulled out and fell next to me. "Wow.... that was amazing." He whispered.
"Y-Yeah." I whispered and cuddles into his chest.
I fell asleep in his arms. The last thing I heard was,
"Good night, my incredible fiance."