2

Your pov...
Her smile was wide and she held out her hand for me. "Hey! I'm Sam!" Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail and her hazel eyes were bright with happiness. I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n L/n." She smiled even more which I would've thought was impossible for this girl. "I'm go glad we have another girl in this class now. I used to be the only girl in here." I looked around the room. She was right. We're the only girls in the class. The bell rang signaling to anyone in the halls, that they're late for class. A tall middle aged man walked in the room and said hello to the class. I looked back at the girl. "That's so weird. Why are we the only girls in here?" I asked. She shrugged. "I wish I knew." We both giggled until we were interrupted by the teacher who was staring at us disappointed. "Ms.L/n. This is your first day, wouldn't you want to make a good impression?" He asked, but turned around before I could answer. He started the lesson right away and I sighed.
I sat and listened as he continued on with the lesson. Every now and then I'd sneak a look at the blonde haired dude. A few times he looked at me out of the corner of his eye and I'd glance away quickly. I looked at the teacher and lean over to Sam. "Who's that blonde boy in the front?" She looked to where I was talking about and smiled. "Oh~ You like the eldest Sakamaki boy?" She teased in a whispered tone. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Nah. He doesn't look like my type of guy. I was just curious."
She nodded. "You see, that's Shu. He's the eldest of the six Sakamaki brothers. It's him, Reiji, the triplets Ayato, Kanato, and Laito, then the youngest is Subaru." She put a finger to her chin as she thought; a frown forming on her face. "He never really shows interest. He's smart, no doubt about that. He's gotten the highest score on finals every year since middle school. He just never shows emotion except boredom." She smiled again. "Plus, his family is loaded. Him and his brothers show up to school every day in a fucking limo and from what I hear they live in this huge ass mansion." I giggled quietly. "Lucky bastards." I mumbled. Sam and I laughed silently.
When class ended Sam and I walked to our next class, physics, since we have six out of eight classes together. "So, excited for this year?" I nodded with a grin on my face. "Yeah! To be honest I never thought I'd make it to my third year of High School." We walked into my class and sat in the back with Sam. I took my phone out of my bag and plugged in my headphones. We still had five minutes until class started. I spaced out for a second until another familiar blonde walked into the room. He made eye contact with me. He looked surprised for a millisecond but then he changed his expression to one of boredom. He sat down in the front and we disconnected eye contact. I have two classes with him?? Sam tapped on my shoulder. Her face was one of disgust. I took out one of my earbuds. "Shu has all of our classes too. I swear that the school is so lazy that they give people the exact same schedules." She explained. I rolled my eyes and replied in a sarcastic tone, "Great." It wasn't long after that that class started. It was almost as uneventful as the last. The teacher seemed nice. She had a nose and lip piercing. Her arm was covered in tattoos and her hair was dyed a bright red. She gave us twenty minutes of free time at the end of class to talk. I turned to Sam and we told jokes to each other for around 10 minutes. I almost forgot about the blonde boy until I was laughing so much that I had to put my head on my desk. When I looked up, Shu was only a few feet away and was walking toward us.
Holy shit.... what did I do?
Did I do something wrong?
A/n
Author-Chan- Well there's the second part hopefully I can update this quite a bit. It is so much fun to write. Kind a like my Subaru book
Subaru- yet you STILL don't update your Subaru one that often.
Author-Chan- I try....
Subaru- 'try', my ass.
Shu- Shut the hell up.