29

Oof. Sam's pov...
I snorted when we walked out of the store. Jeremiahs head hung low. "Well, now i know to order for you." I joked. Jeremiah turned certain shade of red that was adorable. "Its not my fault I said that! I have extreme anxiety. Even after years of my parents forcing me to order even when i was on the verge of tears, I can't talk to people worth shit." When we were ordering, Jeremiah kept messing up his words, making the man ask again a few more times what he wanted.
"Its fine. You could've asked me to. I'd be more than willing to order for you." I stated. Jeremiah continued to look at the ground. "Its not very manly of me, though." I froze as we got to the car. I put my coffee on the hood and walked up to Jeremiah, grabbing his face, making him look at me. "You are manly as hell! That doesn't change your manliness level." We both stared at each other and giggled. Suddenly I felt Jeremiah tense up. I looked at his face again and relaized how close we were. I blushed, but to my surprise, my body didn't move. Or I thought until I slowly moved my face forward, connecting our lips. Jeremiah was tense the whole time. I pulled away quickly and freaked out. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean-" Jermeiah smiled. "Its okay." Je interrupted. "I liked it." He mumbled.
I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Can I do it again?" I asked. Jeremiah nodded. I slowly connected our lips again, but this kiss was longer, more passionate, and full of love. It surprised me.
Slowly, we pulled away and there was laughing behind us. "So this is what you guys were doing." I turned and sas y/n and Shu. I groaned. "You guys are moment ruiners." Shu laughed.
"Thats my middle name. Shu momentruiner Sakamaki."
A/n
I promise I'm not making myself fall for Sam for no reason. Its a huge part of the story.
Also, quick question. I have a story I write when I'm upset. It helps me calm down. Its a Lotor x me thing, because Lotor from Voltron is one of my many fictional crushes. (I have a thing for villains, i guess)
But should i post it? Or do you guys think its a bad idea?