9. Nature Wonders

"Let's go! Before he plans to have something else.!" Said Wajahat, when Aarish finished his fifth French toast.

They all walked towards the parking lot and got into their respective cars. And headed towards their destination.

The Arthur's seat.

Wajahat glanced at the sky, standing at the cliff. The weather was beautiful. He closed his eyes to enjoying the pleasant cool breeze on his face. A beautiful face flashed behind his lids making him smile. He was brought back to reality by a whack on the back of his head. He turned to see the culprit and found a grinning Aarish

"What the hell?!" He glared at him.

"Well I just wanted to know something" he said looking around.

"News flash Aarish, people don't whack others head when they want to have a conversation. They just call them in a nice humanly manner." He mocked at him, rubbing the back of his head.

"I did call You! But it seems like you were on your trip to utopia." Wajahat rolled his eyes at the choice of his words.

"So!! What is it you wanted to ask!?" Wajahat asked looking at the rocky mountain ahead of them.

"What's so special about this place? It's just rocks and all." Said Aarish, arching up his eyebrows.

"The speciality of this place is if you throw something down in the valley it will come back again." At Wajahat's words, Aarish took a small stone lying there and hurled it at the cliff and watched for a minute.

"Someone has played a prank on you Wajahat and you being an idiot believed it." He said shaking his head at Wajahat.

"Goodness me! What did I ever so to deserve a friend like you." Wajahat sighed, taking his wallet from the pocket under his navy blue jacket. He took out an old visiting card and hurled it at the valley between the two cliff, after a matter of second the card floated back and
Landed at a rock on the opposite cliff.

"Whaaa.....how did.... how is that possible. Does it have a steam blowing thing or something down below!?" Said Aarish looking at the depth.

"Things which have light weight come back up because of the air pressure at the bottom surface between the cliffs."

"It does sound cool, but that's no adventure at all.!" Mumbled Zaigham from behind them

"Adventure?" Asked Hisham.

"Yeah!!! I admit it looks serene but I'm not 80 to stay seated at a rocky mountain for more than 20 minutes." He said.

"Well then Mr. Adventure. Let's take you on a ride to the elephant head on a pony!" Said Arqam looking at them.

When they arrived at the elephant's head point, they parked their car. That's when Arqam pointed his finger at the corner where stood a lot a of ponies.

"Who wants to ride that!" He laughed at their reaction.

"I'd rather walk than riding it. It's so small, it almost looks like a donkey." Said Hisham looking at the cute ponies.

"Yeah me too.!" Said Wajahat and Zaigham at the same time.

"I'm gonna ride it.!" Aarish said rubbing his palms together he headed towards it and hired a pony for himself.

The 1 kilometre walk was fun with Aarish riding and the four of them walking ahead and beside him.

All of them were awed at the marvellous creation. The rock formation was very unique it resembled to an elephant's head and trunk.

"Indeed, no one can create such a beautiful masterpiece other the one who has created the universe." Said Zaigham looking at the rock.

They could also see the famous Sahyadri mountain from where they stood.

They visited the Lingmala waterfalls. Each thing had a beauty of it's own.

It was 3pm when they had lunch at a simple dhaba somewhere.

Next they visited the Wax museum. They were fascinated by the Wax statues, sculptures and so many more interesting things. They all stopped at a stall where they sold candles. Candles made by visually challenged children.

All five of them bought all the candles and paid a high price as charity.

They rode back to hotel with each of their minds thinking the same thing.

Allah(SWT) has granted us so much. Yet we only pay attention to the hurdles we come across. We never say Alhamdulillah to the almighty, to the one who has blessed us with a healthy and happy life.

May Allah have mercy upon all of us. 

Hi my sweet people,

I've never been to mahabaleshwar. So please forgive me if there are any mistakes.

Although I found so many much more interesting places in mahabaleshwar, 

I don't want to bore you people with silly exaggerating paragraphs!😉

Please let me know your opinion about it.

Please do vote and comment,
I love reading all your comments.

With love
             Kiara💞