13. Invitation.

This chapter is dedicated to my watty sis princess_hijabi for the real quick update on my request.

"Good morning Wajahat.!" He turned towards the source of the voice and found his business partner/friend/colleague at his office door.

"Oh hi Tristan, good morning!" He smiled at him and pointed towards the couch to have a seat. Wajahat stepped aside from the floor to ceiling glass windows, situated right at the front of his office door. His office here in Leeds was a beautiful one. With spacious interiors and a huge glass wall where one could feast their eyes With a beautiful view.

Two years ago Wajahat had started an architectural firm named ARDOUR in Leeds, with Tristan James as 25% share holder, it was unnecessary to have a share holder when he was capable of sponsoring the entire firm by himself. He just wanted to have some experience with experts before he took charge of the entire team by himself.

Ardour was not a typical office, which hired only professionals, it was a ground where all the talented young architects were given a chance to prove themselves. Where one had a chance to prove their passion towards their work. And his idea was a huge success, in a world where unemployment was an issue everywhere. His company was a boon to all the needy and at a very short period of 8 months ARDOUR was in head lines. With the title.

"Where talent is appreciated!"

Although he had no experience about architects, his idea of hiring only the new graduates and all the young architects with no job was a huge success, he was praised all over the world.  

Wajahat was here on Leeds for his monthly meetings with his office members. But, some thing surprising was waiting for him.

"How you doing buddy!" Tristan asked fist bumping him. Wajahat had met him through one of his business partner, but because of his lively behaviour their relationship changed from acquaintance to good friends. He was 2 years older than Wajahat.

"Great!" He said smiling.

"So, tell me how come you're here?"

"How rude? Mr. Wajahat Hyder!! Do you know some thing about the words "manners"? Is this how you treat your guests?" He said with a mocking sigh.

"I'm just curious! How come Stella decided to leave you alone for so long!" He laughed mocking at him. He went towards the intercom and ordered a few refreshments.

"Laugh at you want Mr, but one day you'll be whipped by some one just..." Wajahat's smile disappeared at his words. Tristan was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking the door.

It was Wajahat's PA. He was here with an important file regarding the new changes and tendencies they wanted to add to the company. They wanted to change a few rules and thus began their formal business talks about shares and stock market like always. 

After a long discussion upon their upcoming conference meetings and investments, finally Tristan revealed the main reason behind his arrival. 

"I'm here to invite you for our wedding next week.!" He said taking out the invititation card from his laptop bag.

"Wow! Congratulations man! I'm happy for you!" Wajahat said looking at the wedding card.

"Thank you!" He said smiling.

"Well buddy, see you in the meeting then.!" He said fist-bumping him.

"Yeah, bye."

Wajahat felt happy for him, but a small corner in his heart wailed at it's emptiness.

He got up from the couch and strode towards his laptop and began checking his mail box  which were filled with loads and loads of mails left unopened for a long time .

A certain mail caught his eye.

Oops!! I almost forgot! My sweeto _PrincessRapunzel_ sent me a new cover!! Wanted to share it with you guys!!!

I love it dear!! Thank you so much!! Insha Allah the next chapter will be dedicated to You!!
To all my sweeties,
You're always welcome to send me covers.
PM Me or join me on Instagram.

Hi there! My sweeties,

Hope everyone's good.😄

What do you think about ARDOUR?🤔

Please let me know with your comments.

No matter how much I thank my readers for their support.
It is never enough!! 😍😍

So thank you my sweet munchkins.❤❤❤

Please share, comment and vote!

Take care,
With love
             Kiara