2

Manager-nim Entered the room after they greeted me. They were so kind, to be hella honest. He came to me and asked:

"Y/N....I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it Manager-nim?"

"The thing is, you have a place to stay right?"

"The thing is....actually (You tell him your past in front of them....I'll just skip that part....lmao....too lazy to write...sorry)"

"Ohh, I'm really sorry to hear that Y/N!"

"It's fine manager-nim. I am used to it"

He then asked the boys out for a moment. They all went outside the room with him. I was alone. *After 2 Minutes*

They entered the room with a happy face. Each one of them had a smile on their faces! I was curious way too much! 1 thing that made me curious was that WHY WERE ALL OF THEM SO HAPPY? ALL OF THEM??? What was the matter?

Manager-nim walked towards me with a bright smile.

"Y/N! We have a good news for you!"

"What is it?"

"You will be shifting with the boys!"

"W-what? Shi-shifting with t-the b-boys?"

"Yeah....They will give you privacy as much as you want!"

"But, I'm the ONLY girl in the DORM?"

"I know Y/N! You don't need to be afraid. They won't disturb you at any cost."

After clearing my doubts with Manager-nim, I looked at the boys. They were nodding their heads for me to say a YES! How cute!!!!!

I didn't think of anything and directly said OKAY!

"Okay...I will manage!"

"Thank you Y/N!" - He sounded happy.

"You have your clothes with you?"

"No....I don't"

"Well that's not a big deal! We will give you clothes as we had a girl group here but they had split up recently...so you can have their clothes."

"Oh, Thank you so much Manager-nim"

"I gave that Idea to him...so I deserve a THANK YOU too!!!" - A 'CHILLING' voice could be heard.

I turned back and saw a cute, stylish, swag, smooth etc......guy in a SO-CALLED-SAD/CUTE face standing behind me.

I seriously felt to squish him but that would have been AWKWARD as hell!!!!! I made the same face as he did and everyone started screaming

"OMG!! Y/N can do AEGYO better than Yoongi-hyung!" -Everyone screamed.

"WOAH! Calm Down Oppas?!" -I was kinds confused.

"Oppa! You can call us Oppa(s)" -said Jin oppa.

"Not him but" -said V oppa

"Whom and Why?" -I asked curiously.

"Our Maknae! Jungkook!" -V screamed.

"Oh okay. Then Jungkookie sounds good!" - I said in a happy way.

"But why do you need to add KOOKIE??!" - Jungkook asked sadly.

"You decide then what I shall call you." -I said.

"JK is much better but call me whatever!" -JK said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------