45

I thought thoroughly. Nothing popped in my mind. Why did Suga and Jin hyung want to meet me all of a sudden?

I kept the phone back in and wwalked with them back to class. We reached class....and no one was in class.

"What? We don't even have any activity periods today then where is everybody?"

Mina checked the time-table as she tried finding out the reason behind the empty classroom. (p.s - Don't you find this part scary...THE EMPTY CLASSROOM? Lmao....)

Y/N went towards the practice room and found no-one there, not even the teacher in-charge.

I looked at Daniel who was busy doing something in his phone...........HE WAS ONLINE SHOPPING!?!!

"DAN!! We are stuck in here..and you are ONLINE SHOPPI-"

"Yah Jungoo! Don't scream! Don't you know why I am shopping and for whom?"

"No, I don't. Why are you shopping for girl's clothes?"

"What?.....you....URGHHH!!! Leave!"

He kept his phone back in his pocket and went out of the classroom. I seriously didn't understand what he was trying say. Seriously.

I went to Mina who was.....CHECKING OUT HER PHONE TOO!?!?!

Mina p.o.v

I understood how annoyed Jungkook was when he saw Dan online shopping and then me. But what he didn't know was that he should've been doing the same thing then....not online but atleast....shopping, for his....LOVE!

Jungkook p.o.v

*time skip*

We were sitting outside on a bench and watching students go here and there but what we didn't see was..our class.

There was few minutes for the bell to ring which meant....SCHOOL OVER. Yeah...we were sitting for whole 8 hours. All seemed tired but the thing which I didn't understand till then was that....HOW ON EARTH DID DAN AND MINA HAVE THE ENERGY TO ONLINE SHOP FOR STRAIGHT 8 HOURS?!?!

*phone buzzs*

I turned on my phone and.....

6 MISSED CALLS!?!?!

From..YOONGI HYUNG!?!???

I ran as faster as I could from school. The weather was kinda windy so I wasn't sweating much. I jumped over cats and pupps, pushed a few people...(sorry uncles and aunts) and finally reached.....THE MIN'S.

I saw Jin hyung standing infront of the cafe door. I walked upto him....

"I'm sorry hyung! Where is Suga hyung?"

"Oh Kookie-ah! Yeah...you are a bit late tho. Suga has gone inside to buy us some coffee."

*suga comes and stands on the other side of the door and asks to open up the door*

"Oh he is here!"

Jin hyung opened the door for him as he had his hand holding the cups of coffee. We took ours in hand and sipped....delicious!

"Should we walk?"

I asked and Jin hyung started walking before us. We talked all sorts of things while walking and when I asked.....

"By the way, why did you ask me to meet you?"

"Friday is Y/N's birthday. Today is Wednesday and you are asking us why we asked you to meet us? Where does your mind live Jungkook!"

Suga hyung explained. I HAD FORGOTTEN HER BIRTHDAY! THE ONLY DAY SHE WILL DECIDE WHO SHE LOVES MORE....well other than that....IT'S A SPECIAL DAY FOR Y/N!

"We have to buy her something. Others are also out, shopping for her. Only Jimin is home. He said he knew when her birthday was and brought her a gift."

"Did you all know about her birthday?"

"Yeah....we had asked PD-nim on the first day of her joining through sns. He had told us."

Well, I couldn't think of any presents for Y/N at that moment. Earrings? clothes? cosmetics? shoes.....?

"Suga-ssi! Where should we go first?"

"Hmm.....Does she wear ripped jeans?"

------------------------------------------------

CHAPTERS ON THE WAY~~~

<3 HAPPY READING! <3