47

"Yeah...he left school before it was even time to come back. And he didn't even tell me where he was going."

"He didn't let you know?"

"Actually, no."

A smirk formed on Jimin oppa's face, he moved closer to me and kept his hands on my right thigh.

"So does that mean...,it's just you and me, baby girl?"

BABY GIRL!?!?!?? THE F7CK WAS THAT OPPA!!!!!!! I shivered at the words he shot out of his mouth. His fingers made circles on my thigh which calmed me down a little. Pweh!
I looked at him and said....

"I-I need to....finish some work! Ho-homework!"

I pushed his hand from my thigh and tried to get up from the sofa. In less than a second just when I lifted my butt from the soft fluffy surface, Jimin oppa had moved onto my place and pulled me down by my hand. Shit. I was then sitting in his lap. Great.

I didn't move a single bit but Jimin oppa somehow managed to adjust himself as he carried my weight. I could feel his breathe on my neck. I left out a small moan when I felt his fingers on my neck, moving downwards.

His hand traveled to my waist and squeezed it a little. I bit my lips to prevent from moaning.
I laid on his shoulder and he smiled at me. We weren't so much into each other but..THE DOOR BELL rang.

I got up hurriedly from his lap and opened the door. Taehyung and Jhope oppa stood there with nothing....?!? They were empty handed. Where did they go then?

"Oppa...where did you both go? Where is everyone else?"

"Y/N....we had to meet choreographer-nim. But we know nothing about the other guys."

Jhope oppa explained it to me but I refused to believe it. They never did a meeting with anyone on Mondays then why then?

They went to their rooms and I closed the door. As I was locking the door, the door bell rang once again. I opened it and their stood....RM oppa. Why was he alone?

"Oh, Y/N! You are home early today!"

"Oppa, did you take a moment to look at the clock?"

He looked at the wall clock and made an 'O' shaped face. Cute.

"Hyung...did you take pictures again for posting them for ARMYs? Kim Daily?"

"Yeah..Jimin-ssi! As always, just for ARMYs!"

I was about to close the door when I felt someone trying to push open the door from the other side. I peeked and saw...Jungkook, Jin oppa and Suga oppa standing with four plastic bags in their hands. I quickly took 2 from Suga and Jin oppa's hand and lead them to the kitchen counter. Jungkook didn't enter the dorm, instead he stood outside like a dummy. I went to him and asked him to get in.....

"Wae? Are you not going to get in?"

He was silent and expression less.

"Are you gonna come in?"

"Why didn't you help me get in?"

Finally, he spoke!

"What? Help you get in?"

"You took the bags from hyung's hand and not from mine. I am tired, you know that?"

I crossed my hands and smirked at him, making him a little annoyed. Poor kookie.

"What? You won't help me? Fine....."

He walked past me as I saw him struggling with the heavy bags. I reached out my hand out for him to hand me one of them but he just...left. PABO.

I laughed to myself and closed the door. He kept the bags on the kitchen table and went to his room while removing his watch. He looked....hot.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

TOO BAD BUT IT'S TOO SWEET.

VOTE & COMMENT!

<3 HAPPY READING! <3