6

I woke up with the sun falling on my face as the curtain was open.....wait...someone had come to my room!!???? 

I somehow got off my bed..and went straight to the bathroom. It was attached to the bedroom so I was LUCKY!!!! I didn't get to share with them!!! 😁😁😁

I came back after few minutes and searched my bag for some fresh clothes so I could have a shower and then go for practicing.

I went down after having a shower. On my way to the living room, I heard Jin's? Yeah, Jin oppa's voice from behind, calling my name.

So I turned behind and smiled at him and he replied. We wished each other good morning and he lead me to the kitchen.

"Are you this early usually?" -He asked me.

"Yeah...why? It's 7:45 BTW! -I said, pointing at the clock on the kitchen wall.

"No, actually I am the only person who wakes up early in the dorm. After me is Namjoon." -He said confusingly.

"Oh, but we have practice, don't we? And don't you think oppa we should go and wake them up? - I asked.

"Yeah but-" - He was cut off by me.

"No buts oppa! We have to wake them up...I don't wanna be late on my first day!" - I said and started pushing him towards their rooms.

We then made our ways to their rooms. He asked me to go and wake Hoseok oppa so I went to find his room. He went to wake Taehyung oppa.

I found his  (Hoseok's) room so I entered. The room was neat and clean. He himself was tidy as I met him yesterday. I tried to wake him up by not touching him.

"Oppa wake up plz!! It's me, Y/N! We will be late if you all don't wake up now." -I tried to sound sweet.

He moved a bit, made few annoyed sounds and finally opened his eyes.

I smiled as he saw me. He rubbed his eyes and wished me good morning. I replied back.

He went to wash up and I went to wake JIMIN😘😘 oppa! 

His room was beside hoseok oppa's so I chose him. I opened the door, it was clean too but I didn't find him anywhere around.  😞😞I checked everywhere then thought he might have gone to wash up. I walked out of his room. By that time, Jin oppa woke Tae, Namjoon and Yoongi oppa. So only JK was left. 

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I tried opening the door slowly, it was dark and it kinda looked congested. I on the lights and saw a double-bunk bed in front of me. The lower bed was full of musical equipments and a computer.And on the upper bed was JK, sleeping. 

How can someone live like this??? 😵😵😵 

I thought of climbing the ladder and waking him up, but the question was....how would I climb up? There was no support for me to climb. I tried calling his name several times but no use. 

I gave up, wasting my time on screaming his name. I somehow climbed up by stepping on the table beside his lower bunk. I got on his bed slowly, but he woke up by the movement of the bunk. Shit.