41

TaeforBae3095: Annyeong Y/N-ssi!
------------------------------------------------
Taehyung p.o.v

I felt so happy. Myself couldn't believe anything that had happened in these few minutes. I couldn't control my flutteration that was happening within me! I held the phone tightly and smiled, thinking about Y/N!

I thought of getting some rest as we all had come from such a long destination. Even tho Jeju is not that far from Korea...I WAS STILL TIRED, ALRIGHT? I NEED SLEEP! WE ALL BABERLY GET SOME GOOD SLEEP! Living a celebrity live is both a NIGHTMARE & DREAM!

I fell asleep as I wrapped myself with some cozy blankets.
Zzzzzz~~~~

Jin p.o.v

I was on my bed, trying hard to sleep but couldn't. Then I remembered....I had fallen asleep when the flight had taken off and woke up when we had landed. Hehehehe~~~

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
^time skip^

Author p.o.v

All woke up in the evening after a loooonnngggg sleep and were now sitting on their places and waiting for food at the dining table. Y/N brought food for all which she had made before everyone had woken up from their sleep. She served the food and all hovered over it.

__^TIME SKIP TO NIGHT^__

Jungkook p.o.v

We had an amazing dinner. Thanks to Y/N for cooking such delicious food. I know....I did a huge mistake. I regreted it so much that I literally feel like I've lost something precious from my life. I am sorry...Y/N.

*BUZzzz~~~*

I received a mail in my phone so I went to check it....the mail was from school....SCHOOL!?! NOOOO!!!!! I HATE SCHOOL!!!!

------------------------------------------------

"Dear students
School will be reopening tomorrow after the holidays. Please come in proper uniform as there will be a special assembly after the 6th period. Hope you all have enjoyed your holidays!

Thank you.

*sign of chairman*
Chairman"
------------------------------------------------

I looked at Y/N who was sitting near Namjoon oppa and was looking at her phone too...worriedly. She might have read the mail. No one was paying attention to me or her. She looked at me and mouthed something...I tried understanding what she was trying to say and finally understood....

"Did you do your holiday homeworks?"

I GULPED!

SHE GULPED!

"Oppa can we...I mean me and Jungkook leave you guys?"

Did she even have the guts to ask like that to them?

"Leave!? Where are you both going?!!"

Hoseok hyung looked worried!
"To my bedroom!"

I screamed! But I knew I said something....wrong! Really wrong...cuz they looked at me..with (Jung)shook eyes and Y/N with her eyes popping out like bubble gums, hehehe....sorry.

"WHAT?! No...no...he is joking"

She somehow tried to cover up the WRONG meaning of the sentence.

"We actually have an assignment to do....which..we..got....JUST NOW!"

All looked confused.

"Are you guys sure, now?"

"Ne (yes) Yoongi oppa..just now and we have school tomorrow! So after the assignment, we will sleep! Don't worry!"

They finally understood and we slowly walked towards her bedroom for her to get her books.

"Don't sleep in her bedroom Jungkook-ssi!!"

I could hear Hoseok hyung screaming from the living room.