43

His breathe was touching my neck....the warmth...was heavenly good! I MISSED HIS HUGS! I MISSED HIM, JEON JUNGKOOK!

Before I could say anything...
*phone rings*

Jungkook got up from the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Oh, Daniel-ssi! How are you?"

""I am good Jungkook-ah but I have something important to tell you...tomorrow which period do you have Economics?"

"I have...I guess...7th! Why?"

"No...actually we have a talent competition which will held on 27th and we need to start practicing now if you wanna join! Will you join?"

The phone was on speaker and I heard evrything. It was gonna be fun as it was a talent contest. I thought of taking part. But Jungkook...didn't!

"Dan...I don't think so I will be joining...cuz I have schedules here...but even you have, are you gonna take part?"

"Yeah....it will be...daebak!!! I meant...fun, not my performance! Yeah...but my hyungs have got it for me! Anyways...let's meet tomorrow! Annyeong!"

"Ok....Annyeong!"

Jungkook p.o.v

I kept my phone back on the table and looked at Y/N...she was busy thinking something....

*knocks on the door*

Just as I heard the knock, I looked at Y/N who was already looking at me..in fear! I shivered!

"Jungkook-ssi! Y/N-ssi! Open up! I brought you guys food! Ramyeon!"

I could hear Namjoon hyung's voice from the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw him standing with a tray containing 2 Ramyeon bowls and glasses of water.

"Here you go! Eat fast! Don't be awake till midnight. It is 11:47 already!"

Y/N came forward and took the tray from hyung's hand and kept it on the side table.

"You guys finished your work, right?
You better sleep cause you have school tomorrow and need to get up early!"

"Yes oppa! We will sleep, you also go and sleep now. And tomorrow you guys don't need to wake up cuz we will leave early. Tell this to Jin oppa too or else he will get up for no reason!"

"Okay okay....woah....you really look after so many things Y/N! Anyways...goodnight!"

"Goodnight oppa!"

"Goodnight hyung!"

I sighed in relief as she closed the door. It was a terror in having him in my room during..such a good moment..I-I meant..studying!!

"Did you pack everything?"

I was left with few books on the table so I kept them in my backpack. Heavy. She was gonna leave! Nooo!!! She could've slept with me...but...

"Bye..meet you tomorrow morning! Good night!"

And she left with that! Good night!

????????????????????????????????

HEY LOVEZZZ!!!

Loving this book? Chapters on the way~~~