33

It was 9 pm and we were stuck in the traffic. It was Friday night. There was an awkward silence in the car. I felt uncomfortable. Out of the blue, my phone buzzed. I checked the caller ID and it was RM hyung! I handed the phone to Y/N......

"Answer it for me. It is RM hyung."

She took it and answered.

Y/N p.o.v

"Hello?"

"Jimin-ssi!!!"

"Oppa! It is me, Y/N!"

"Oh I am sorry Y/N but where is Jimin?"

"He is actually driving oppa. He said me to answer your phone for him. How are you all?"

"Oh. We are fine Y/N. How is everything there? Is Jungkook also with you both?"

"No...he is at home."

"Okay. Y/N, I have to go. Suga hyung is calling. Bye~~~~"

He had ended the call. I kept Jimin's phone aside and looked through the window. The place seemed a bit unfamiliar to me. I had never gone there before. I was in awe as the scene present in front of me was Fantastic!

After 15 minutes of being stuck in the traffic jam, we finally had reached our destination. It was a beautiful hill top. I felt like not returning home. Jimin oppa had gotten out and opened the door for me. I got out and took a deep breathe.

"Let's go!"

He asked me for my hand and we walked towards the steeps. Jimin oppa had broken the silence.....

"Have you ever been to Namsan Mountain?"

"Sorry?"

"Namsan? Mountain?"

"Oh, no I have never been here. It is a beautiful place for an outing though."

We reached near the end most part of the mountain. It was a worth looking view. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful view.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

Hey lovelies!
I am extremely sorry as I couldn't update these past few days but I promise you that I will try my best to update at least 1 chapter per week. That's the least I can do.
---------------------------
Thank you so much for voting, reading and commenting!
You chingus are the best!!

Kkeap jjang~~~<3