24

Mrs.Seulbi walked to her and asked her to introduce herself.

I was busy cringing on my seat.

*cringes hard*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Y/N p.o.v

It was our transfer day. We had to change our school to University...well, you could tell that that was our, for high-school students that it was an entrance day??! I don't know.

So basically, I was also gonna get transferred.  Me and my best friend made our way towards the school, Seoul School of Performing Arts (SOPA). We seemed to be late....I ran towards the school office which was upstairs. I was behind a guy, who also seemed to be late. He went towards a classroom. I entered the office and greeted the head of the school, He asked me to sit. I was asked a lot of questions and later I was handed a piece of paper on which my class, teachers name.....etc was written. I thanked him and exited the office,making my way towards the classroom. The corridor seemed to be pretty empty. I stood in front of my new classroom until I saw the teacher noticing me. She came outside with a happy smile on her face. She asked me for the paper and I handed to her. She asked me to get inside the classroom. She seemed very kind and polite.

I got inside the classroom. The class was pretty noisy until the teacher spoke.....

"Students, we have a new student in our class from today. Please introduce yourself" - She later asked me to introduce my self.

"Annyeong-haseyo everyone! I am Y/N. I hope you all take good care of me and we all can be friends too. Thank you." - I had the confidence.

While the teacher was deciding where I should sit, I caught a familiar face look at me. And it was none other than.........JUNGKOOK??!?! What on EARTH?!?!?!?!? NO WAYYYYYY!!!!!!! 

I wanted to run out of school. I never knew that he attended school till know. I always thought that he used to University...but.....HOW??!?!

"Y/N! You go and sit behind......Jungkook! DANIEL?!? WHY ARE YOU SITTING WITH JUNGKOOK??! GET UP FROM THERE!!!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR PLACE!!!" 

I thought she would be my fav teacher but....it turned out to be the exact opposite after I heard her voice. 

I was trembling when I walked to my seat just because Jungkook looked at me like.....I was a MIRACLE or something!!!! 

I felt my body and legs trembling as I sat behind him

I felt my body and legs trembling as I sat behind him. The teacher told us to take out our English work book and do the pages which she had written on the board. She told us to continue with our work until she comes back from the principal's office.

She left and the class changed in 1 second....from silent and obedient to wild and undisciplined.  What I did not notice was that the person whom i sat next to was the class president. She seemed so nice and pretty. I tried talking to her.......

"Umm....Hello? I am Y/N! Nice to meet you?"

"Hi. I am Mina,  Mina Sharon Myoi! Nice to meet you too, Y/N!"

 I am Mina,  Mina Sharon Myoi! Nice to meet you too, Y/N!"

" *smiles* Well, you seemed to be the class president?"

"Yeah."

"Oh..cool!"

She turned out to be a really nice girl, and I liked her. She asked me my number and we exchanged each others. She asked me about my social media accounts...and so on. We got to know each other pretty well by then. 

Out of no where while I was talking to her, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was the guy at whom Mrs. Seulbi had shouted. I turned around, facing him.

"Hey...I am Daniel. How are you? Do you mind calling Jungkook?"

 How are you? Do you mind calling Jungkook?"

"Hey. I'm fine thank you. Yeah.."

I turned around and patted his shoulder. He didn't feel it.....I guess. I called his name a few times, poked him with my pencil but he didn't respond.

I turned back again and told Daniel.....

"Sorry, he is deaf. He won't answer me. Why don't you try? Ma'am didn't come to class yet...."

He seemed annoyed by Jungkook's reaction. He got up and walked to Jungkook's desk. He kicked his table a few times but he did not answer. He even tried a few methods to wake him....but FAILED.

He looked at me with clear annoyance on his face. After few seconds, his face brightened up...

"I have an idea!"

Me and Mina looked at each other and laugh a bit. We had nothing to do except watching these two dorks entertaining us. The whole class seemed to be friendly.

 As I was looking around the class, a few girls came up to me and asked me a lot of questions...etc. You could say, I made many friends the very first day in school. 

Daniel tickled under his armpits. He seemed to be ticklish there. It didn't take long until he woke up with a messy hair. He probably slept through out the class until now. He was so ticklish that he fell down from the chair but no one seemed to notice him in the class except Mina and me..and obvio, Daniel was the one tickling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~