48

I laughed to myself and closed the door. He kept the bags on the kitchen table and went to his room while removing his watch. He looked....hot.

I was gonna dig into the bags when RM oppa came running....

"Y/N!!!"

I was taken aback.....*~*

"What happened oppa?"

He hurriedly came and stopped me from opening the bags. He kept his hands across the plastic bags while catching his breathe.

"Y/n! You don't need to keep them in places. I will do it. You go and have some sleep."

"Sleep? Why should I sleep now? I am not tired and it is just 4:15."

"What?......oh! Yeah...yeah! Then.....umm.......you go and talk with Suga hyung!"

"Okay.....I'll go then."

Confused, I left him behind with the bags. I knocked on Suga oppa's door and after knocking the second time.....

"Oh....Y/N! Get in."

I sat on his bean bag whereas he sat on his bed. I really loved his bean bag even tho I rarely came to his room.

"RM oppa asked me to come and talk to you. You needed me?"

"Me? No...."

Suga p.o.v

I guessed it right! RM-ssi ran across the hall just to stop her from opening the bags. He might have told her to come and chat with me when he would be able to arrange her gift.

"What are you thinking, oppa?"

"Uhh? Nothing!"

Y/N p.o.v

"So...I heard in school that you are working on your new album? How is it going?"

"It is going great! We are gonna have new songs and MVs too! This album is gonna be unique!"

"What's the name tho?"

"Well...since we trust you we can let you know our album informations. But...can we trust you, Y/N?"

"What? You are asking me? You need to have an ECG checkup right away oppa!!"

"Okay fine. I'll have it done! And the name is......."

"Is......?"

"Is............!!"

"IS....!??!"

And the door was knocked! GREAT!!

"Wait!"

He stood up and went to unlock the door. We were surprised to see Jhope oppa sweating and all.

"Suga-ssi! We need you to decor-OH HI Y/N!!"

"Hello oppa! Why are you sweating?"

He looked at Suga oppa and Suga oppa looked at him. Awkward moment?

"He had gone for jogging! Yeah! Yeah!"

Suga oppa nodded quickly as he explained. Jhope oppa really looked tired. I wanted to know what was going on but....they wouldn't let me know.

OPPAS BE OPPAS.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVIN' MYSELF!

VOTE & COMMENT!

<3 HAPPY READING! <3