37

There was no sign of Y/N in my phone anymore, not even a picture of her as my home screen, wallpaper or lock screen. I had to erase her just for my happiness now. She was the only chance because erasing Jimin hyung means...NO SOUL, NO LIFE.

I was going back to my room, as I was passing by Y/N's room I could hear her crying her heart out. I felt something inside me getting heated up. I didn't mind her and walked away.

Y/N p.o.v

I wiped my tears away and tried to forget those sad moments away. Those words from him, would never leave their scars from my heart. Those deep cuts weren't the ones who wanted to go. I gave up and wanted some rest. I washed my face, got inside the bed and tried to sleep...but whenever I closed my eyes, those terrible sentences just popped up in my mind. That night was getting longer and longer. I felt miserable. My sleep had faded away. I wanted someone beside me...but there was no one....except Jimin oppa.

*At Jeju Island*

Jin p.o.v

We had reached our hotel after the photo-shoot near the beach. It was a long day. We all were extremely tired. All the members wanted to freshen up and have some rest and so did I. As I was about to go upstairs to my room, I saw Taehyung sitting on a rock, outside in the yard. He looked upset for a reason. I went up to him and sat next to him on the other rock...

"Yah! What are you doing here, V-ssi?"

"huh?! oh hyung! You are here?! I was going to go wash up only but then I wanted to get some fresh air."    (fakes a smile)

"V-ssi! Tell me. What happened?"

"Nothing."

"V-ssi!"

"Hyung...promise me you won't tell this to anyone?"

"Promise. Not even Yeontan, okay?"

"So actually...Hyung.....I...I like Y/N!"

I was silent. Didn't know what to do. I had began to sweat. How can this happen? Jungkook, Jimin and know Taehyung? I wasn't  ready for any of these. I was in tension not because of them 3 being in love with the same girl but...for their own lives. PD nim was not going to like this situation...at all.

"Hyung? Hyung!"

"Yeah..yeah! I am listening. But are you sure, V-ssi? I...I am having some..some not-so-good feeling about this but....how come fall for her too?"

"Like...she cares a lot for others and she has all the qualities I like in a girl and...she is also like me."   (Flashes his famous....BOX SMILE!!)

"Well, what you said is not wrong V-ssi. I agree with you but you know about the rules, right? PD nim?"

"Yes hyung...I remember. I won't exceed my limit. I will try to stay according to my limit but...it is gonna be hard. Really hard."

I understood his feelings for her. I felt sad for all 4 for them. They are my...I mean...they are small babies....*cries like a penguin*.

He gets up and bed me goodnight and went to his room. I walked towards my room, got inside and went straight to the washroom. After changing up, I had covered myself  with the warm blankets and fell asleep...instantly.

========================================================================

hey loveliessssss!!!! Hope you all are doin good!?! Sorry, didn't have time for making this chapter a little bit longer. Will be uploading often...& hope you are gonna enjoy my..PLOT TWIST....HEheheehe!!!!!

THANK YOU~~~~~~