58

She mumbled something but it wasn't clear.

"Y/N I can expla-"

"Job.....looking after me is a job for you, huh?"

Before I could say anything......

Y/N walked towards me and gave me a tight slap across my face. Her cold fingers against my cheek made my skin flushing red. She had tears in her eyes. I touched my left cheek and felt my skin burning hot. She left my room and I followed her from behind.

Hoseok p.o.v

(A/n: The upcoming part of Hoseok is taken from chapter 57. We need few flashbacks in here.)

×××FLASHBACK×××

*yawns* I rubbed my eyes as I woke up from my bed and sat up straight but eventually my eyes closed again. What was the use of waking up then? I opened my eyes a little and looked at the time on the phone screen, 9:17 pm. I wasn't late for anything I was supposed to be early for. lol.

I walked to my bathroom, washed up and changed into some warm clothes. I combed my hair and wore my ear studs and...there! I was ready to rock the night!

I walked out of my room and you won't believe what I saw. JUNGKOOK AND Y/N WERE FIGHTING?! WHAT??? HOW DID IT ALL END UP LIKE THIS??!

I didn't dare take another step and didn't want to get in the fight...AT ALL!!!

×××END OF FLASHBACK×××

All the members were there trying to control them both and Jungkook was screaming at Y/N on top of his lungs. I went and grabbed Jungkooks hand tightly and he looked at me, furiously.

"JUNGKOOK-SSI!!! CONTROL YOURSELF!"

He let go of my grip and turned to Y/N, ignoring me.

"Y/N.....I told you many times now.....I am not dating and I did not mean anything you heard! Just try understanding me"

Y/N p.o.v

Jungkook.....Jungkook raised his voice......at me. I couldn't control my tears. I felt like I was gonna pass out any moment. The members tried calming him down but he wasn't ready to listen to them. I stayed quite and absorbed everything he said. Every single word he said but the words which I heard, didn't leave my mind alone.

I felt dizzy and within a second, every thing was pitch black.

*After 1 hour*

I slowly opened my eyes, finding....a figure sitting beside me on my bed. I was in my room.

"Are you feeling better?"

I opened my eyes a bit wider to get a clear view. It was Taehyung oppa.

"Ye...yes. I....I am ok. "

"You need some good sleep. Don't stress yourself."

He was gonna leave but I pulled him back by grabbing his shirt sleeve. He stopped and looked at me, with a sweet smile planted on his lips.

"Don't worry, I am just going to inform hyungs that you are fine now. I will come back soon!"

I smiled back and he left.

*After 5 minutes*

I just had my eyes closed after Taehyung oppa had left. After few minutes I heard the door knob moving and Taehyung oppa got in. I slowly tried getting up but he came running to help me.

"Be careful! You shouldn't get up right now. Let me help you."

I felt something very different. Something that....that happened when he was close to me. Something happened when he touched me. What was it?

"Do you want water?"

"No..I am ok. "

He was so caring. I just wanted to forget what happened earlier and spend the day with him.

"Um...by the way, if you don't mind then can you tel-"

I cut him off.....

"I heard Jungkook....talking to a girl and he said he is done looking after me and.....and he calls it....a 'job'."

His eyes grew big......

"Job? Jungkook said that? To whom?"

"I....I don't know who the girl was....but I know....*tears fall*.....I know....he is in a....."

I hugged him and cried out loud. I cried loud on his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Let it out, Y/N. Let it all out. I am here for you."

ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!! I MISSED MY READERS SO MUCH ㅜㅜ
How have you all been? Did you miss reading the chapters? Did you miss me? Lol.....sorry for being cheesy 😜😜
I will be updating few more chapters in couple of days time. See you soon, lovezzzz ❤❤❤❤❤

 See you soon, lovezzzz ❤❤❤❤❤