30

"You will get to know! Eat fast!"

After 15-20 mins, We were dome with our breakfast. As I was going to place our bowls on the sink, JK pulled me from behind....

"GOSH Y/N!!! Leave those stupid bowls and check out those bags! Pali (fast)!!!"

"Yeah...kidaryoe (wait) ! I am coming!"

I followed him after keeping the bowls. We sat on the couch and JK handed me a bag on which it was written "TOMMY HILFIGER". I opened the bag and saw an amazing crop-hoodie folded inside it!!

I was so happy to have it that I jumped up and down on the couch while hugging it!!!

"You like it?"

"What do you mean by 'LIKED IT'? I LOVED IT!!!"

I heard him giggling. I sat down as a thought had come on my mind that there was a spring attached beneath the couch!

The only think that struck my mind was...WHY DID HE SUDDENLY BUY ME THIS?

"Umm....Jungkook? Why did you buy me this tho?"

"uhhh....because...you know...white day is coming soon....and I went to buy a gift for Jimin hyung, so I bought you one!"

"oh! So you bought him a gift? Where is it?"

"Here!"

He picked up a packet and placed it on the table.

Even though Jimin oppa would get his present the next day of his birthday, Jungkook tried his best to purchase his hyung his favorite!

We then talked about his shopping time....etc. Time flew very fast. It was almost lunch time. Jungkook asked me what was there for lunch.....

"I don't think so we have anymore SAMGYEOPSAL! We need to make some food. What do you want to have!?"

"I want something...delicious!"

"Tell me then, what you wanna have for lunch. I'll try making it"

He sat with his phone, silently. I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards my room. I heard the weight on the couch being no more. It seemed like Jungkook had gotten up.

I was about to close my bedroom door when a foot blocked it from closing. JUNGKOOK!?

"Can I get in!?"

"No, why?"

"C'mon! I asked for your permission! Let me in. I have nothing to DO!"

"Go to the studio...or go for practicing.....you have recovered anyways."

He ignored me, pushed the door and got inside. He rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. I went and Sat on the edge of my bed with Jungkook sitting next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Why are you peeking into my phone?"

My voice seemed a bit louder than usual. I regreted doing it.

"Lower your voice miss! I am your oppa! You need to respect me!"

"OPPA!?hahahahaha *fakes a laugh* you hate being called oppa and what happened to you know?"

"I might hate it but doesn't mean I am not one!"

He sounded MAD.

I teased him. It was my turn now!

"Are you mad at me for yelling at you mister? Please don't be. I am gonna tease you from now on. *winks with the tongue out*.

Jungkook p.o.v

Y/N had made a huge mistake. She had no idea of how she was killing me slowly inside. She made the worst mistake ever. Turning me on!

I was very polite with her the couple of days but that day seemed to be the day where I had to reveal my actual side to Y/N. The only side of me which the hyungs knew. I wasn't the Jeon Jungkook Y/N knew.

"Y/N....you know you've made a huge mistake by saying that, didn't you?"

"I do and I don't regret it!"

As she said those words, we both had SMIRKS on our faces. She was not the type of person I thought she was...she turned out to be like....ME!?

I knew she was lying to me. I even knew that she was regretting it very much or else if she wasn't, she would...later!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/