50

I turned to my left to see who it was and.....OMG!

"You must be someone to Y/N? Well, I'm her Boyfriend, nice to meet you!"

Taehyung oppa came and kept his hand on my waist. I was FROZEN FOR A MOMENT AT THE WORD...'boyfriend'! I looked at him confusingly and he just SMIRKED at me!!! MY POOR HEART!

"Oh wow! Look who we have here honey! Y/N got someone for herself! Hoes love living a Romantic life! And she is one of them."

I felt Taehyung oppa's hand clench into a fist as he got red. I slowly pulled his tshirt and he looked at me. I eyed him not to do anything and get out from here. He nodded. He dragged me out of the place and to his car which was parked in the basement.

"Dammit Y/N!"

I heard them cursing under their breathe and looked at Taehyung oppa, who looked serious.

We reached the basement and he opened the car door for me and I sat in. He came and sat on the driver's seat and sighed after buckling his seat belt.

"Can you just not be more careful, Y/N?"

He looked a bit sad and pissed. I kept my head low and avoided eye contact. He was serious and maybe that was the first time I ever saw him so serious.

"By the way, why were you here? Alone?"

"I....I actually thought of....buying a laptop for myself."

"How dumb! Couldn't you just ask us? How about me? Wasn't I there for you?"

He looked a bit hurt as his voice cracked. Why was he sad about me nor informing HIM? Why him?

"What do you mean by 'you'?"

I emphasized the last year for him to answer me more clearly.

"I was always there for you, Y/N but you never noticed me! I felt things towards you but you just only thought Jungkook-ssi and Jimin has feelings towards you and no one else!"

WHAT?! I MUST CLEAN MY EARS!

He turned towards me and held my hands in his. His were warm and soft.

"I love you Y/N! I really love you! I know this is not right but I have to tell you the truth. I cannot hide my feelings anymore. You don't have to love me back, it's fine."

TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!!!!!

I was frozen at his words. How can he too? I WAS HELLA STUCK!!!!

"But-"

"I know, you can't love me back and I also know that you don't have feelings for me. It's ok. I'm fine with that."

AM I DREAMING?

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

So, I've been noticing one thing about my lovely reads is that you guys do read my book and add them to your reading list BUT...you guys don't VOTE & COMMENT on my chapters which is really DISAPPOINTING. Well, I won't hate you guys for that but please do vote and comment people.