17

All the members started calling RM oppa and Jungkook but none of them would pick up the phone. After a while, we heard the doorbell. I went and opened it. As I opened the door, there stood Jungkook, with more than 5 shopping bags from FOREVER 21, GUCCI, TOPSHOP HOUSE DECOR...etc. I helped him inside and asked where RM oppa was. He said RM oppa had gone to meet PDnim about more holidays as Jungkook wasn't able to practice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got in and Jungkook went and sat on the couch. Everyone was dumbfounded. I gave him a glass of water and he drank it.

"Jungkook-ssi! Why did you and RM hyung leave without even informing us? You know right thta the doctor has asked you to rest!" - Taehyung oppa said.

"I know hyung. We went to buy stuffs for Y/N!" - He said while handing the glass back to me.

"Me? Why?" - I was confused.

"URGH! Yesterday, we all were supposed to go shopping, right?" - He reminded us.

"So you went shopping for Y/N's room?" - Jimin oppa asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, and even for her clothes" - I was surprised.

Number one....he is a guy,shopping for GIRLS clothes!!!! Which means he went in the GIRLS'S SECTION??!!! WHAT THE....F(lower)!!?!?! Does he even know what kind of clothes I wear? Why didn't he even call me to go with him?

When we all were busy asking him questions, RM oppa had entered the room from no where. He came and sat beside Jungkook....

"Wait! We called my sister too! You know we can't go to the women's area just like that so we asked my sister's help and she was ready to." - He assured us.

Thank goodness!!! I was so happy to know that I wasn't the only person to shaking in embarrassment.

I then went and checked out the shopping bags which they had bought for me. The bags very hella heavy. Suga oppa had asked me whether I needed any help so I said okay and he helped me carry them to my room.

I was so thankful to myself to debut in this entertainment company. If only I stayed back in my aunt's house....I wouldn't have met these amazing people/oppas! I so love them. They are the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All the members returned back to their rooms after the convo. Y/N is on her bed.*

I sat on my bed to open the bags. I first untied the knot of the bag on which it was written "HomeDecor". I saw many decoration things and they were all so pretty. It took me for like.....2 hours to decorate my room. I was tired of it. I wanted some rest. I had 7 more bags to open. I wondered how Jungkook carried each one of them. After all he is a muscle pig.

I took a minute to admire how beautiful my room looked......

After I was done with that, I started opening rest of the bags

After I was done with that, I started opening rest of the bags. While untying them, I heard someone knock on the door. I went and opened it. Oh! It was J-hope oppa! He came inside and sat on my bed. He started at the bags and then looked at me....

"Do you need help with these? You look tired anyway." - He said.

"Well, okay. It's fine if you wanna help." - I was happy.

We opened them and saw a bunch of new clothes and some accessories. They look beautiful. We set up all the T-shirts in one corner of the cupboard and Jeans, skirts, shorts in the other. The cupboard looked neat and tidy. We were done.

Me and J-hope oppa jumped on the bed. H was sweating and was tired. I was hella sleepy, but as it was morning, who slept? None of us. I got up and drank some water. He had some work in his studio so he left. I thanked him for helping me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------