40

MY HEARTED RACED AFTER LOOKING AT THEM. ALL LOOKED SO.....DAEBAKKKK!!!!!

They came and hugged us while Tae just tried to avoid....eye contact with me? Why tho?

We got inside the car after keeping all the bags inside the trunk. I sat with Suga and and RM oppas in the back seat while Jungkook and Jin oppa sat in the middle seat and Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa in the front.

"Y/N-ssi, how were you doing these days without us and with them?"

RM oppa started picking up a conversation.

"Um...well i won't say that I didn't miss you guys cause that would be a lie but yeah it wa-....."

Before I could finish my sentence, the members started laughing at me.

"Awe you missed us Y/N-ssi?" - Jin oppa was kinda happy to know about that.

"Of course I did and not only me, those two also did!"

"Okay...even we missed you, very much!"

"Hyung! What about us? WE ARE NO ONE TO YOU HUH?"

"Yah, low your voice Jimin-ah! We missed all 3 of you. We felt empty without you guys. Anyways, now that we have returned, let's not bring up those times."

After all those conversations, finally we reached home. Jimin oppa handed me the house key and asked me to go and open the door for them first. Others were bring in the bags. I kept me bag on the sofa and rushed into the kitchen. I had thought of making them some kind of lemonade or something but later I changed my mind into making them some BUBBLE TEA!!!! (more like....Bubble...TAE!!!!)

All of them had come inside the house and plopped on the sofa, sweating. I mixed some ice in the Bubble teas and served them. The hovered over the tray except.....Suga oppa. He is lazy for the fun, lol. His cute puppy eyes stayed on them until the table was empty and only his drink stood there on the tray...alone. He slowly took it and drank it. The others had kept their glasses back on the tray and went back to their rooms to change.....

"We will be back after changing!" - All echoed together.

I smiled and went to my room too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came back to the living room and saw all the members sitting in the sofa waiting for me to show something. Jhope oppa was sitting in front of the TV with his camera attached to it through some wires....which meant that they wanted to watch the videos and pics the had taken in Jeju. Cool.

I sat down on one of the empty sofas beside Jin oppa. He was so sweet that he kept his hand behind me support....Wasn't he supposed to be the Maknae now?

"Oh and you know what the best thing is...we also met Park Bogum hyung on the way to our photo-shoot!"

Taehyung oppa looked happy...as always.

"Is it oppa? Did you take a picture with him?"

"Ye-yeah....I-I did."

Was he scared of me or something? Why wasn't he talking properly?

All of us were ready for watching all the pics and vids taken by them

All of us were ready for watching all the pics and vids taken by them. It was a fun time sitting like that, together in the living room after so many days.

The pictures were all so cool and funny too. I enjoyed them. After done with those, all yawned and were tired except me, Jimin oppa and Jungkook....of course. They went to their respective rooms and slept. I wanted to talk to someone...NOT WITH THEM but someone. I thought of calling my friends as it had been YEARS.....I hadn't talked to them. I walked towards my room when I was stopped by.....Taehyung oppa?

"Sleepy?"

He looked happy and bored at the same time.

"Anio. (No)"

"How about we chat in Kakao Talk, what do you say?"

What? That's it? He came out of his room just to say that? Is he even real?

"Yes sure oppa!"

"See ya there!"

I smiled and went to my room. Before closing the room, I looked at the empty living room where no one stood. Where did they go? Maybe slept by then. I plopped on the bed with my phone and searched his name in my Kakao chat. There he was....TaeforBae3095

TaeforBae3095: Hey Y/N!

Meismuser: Hello oppa! What are you doing right now? Other than chatting?

TaeforBae309: Oh I was just sitting on the bed. The thing I wanted to say is that.....

Meismuser: That?

TaeforBae309:......that....Your profile picture is nice!I like it!

Meismuser: Thank you oppa!

TaeforBae309: Well, are you free today night? Like at 8 or 8:30?

Meismuser: Yes...am but wae (why)?

TaeforBae309: No nothing! Just wanted to go for a walk together. So coming with me?

Meismuser: Sure....it would be fun! See ya then! Annyeong and have some rest!

TaeforBae3095: Annyeong Y/N-ssi!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMING CHAPTERS MAY OR MAY NOT STEAL YOUR SeOULS!!!!!

*I HAD WARNED YOU!*