23

He blew out the candles and made a wish. I wondered what he wished for?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he was done cutting the cake, Y/N took the cake in the kitchen and kept it in the fridge so we all could have it for breakfast or later. We all were hella tired and sleepy. Jimin hyung didn't ask where his gifts where and everyone seemed quite relived by that and so was I. Anyways...I had to sleep as I have school tomorrow.
The past days I didn't go...I had a lot of work to do.

3rd person p.o.v

After everyone was done with Jimin's happy birthday, all went to their rooms. Jimin went to Y/N and thanked her. Y/N seemed a bit confused. He told her.....

"Thank you Y/N!"

"Why are you thanking me oppa? You should thank the members as they brought the cake for you and even decorated the house."

Y/N p.o.v

I was confused when he thanked me for no reason.

As I finished those words, he pulled me into a hug.
I felt my tshirt getting wet....was he crying? But why?
I broke the hug....it didn't last long.....

"Oppa! Are you crying?"

"Y/N....I love you! You have no idea how jealous I was when Jungkook took you out. I felt like you guys...betrayed me. I felt like.... you betrayed.... me. Did you guys kiss? Please tell me you didn't....I have a bad feeling about this. Why do I feel like you fell for Jungkook and not for me!"

I froze. I couldn't believe that he felt about our kisses. When he said those words, water filled his eyes. I felt horrible. This was my first time doing something so horrible. I felt like...a..slut!!!

I didn't want to ruin his birthday. I didn't want to make him have bad thoughts about me. I lied.

"No! We did not!"

"Woah....that's a relief then! Anyways, thanks for coming into my life Y/N!"

He said that and went to his room. My smile faded with the thought in my head that I betrayed him.
_________________________________________________________________

*1:30 am*

Jungkook p.o.v

I couldn't sleep. Y/N popped in my head everytime. I recalled the moments of me being with her...alone. I loved them. I wished I had more moments like those with her. I wanted to be hers....only hers but something told me that I should stop. My innerself told me. I was bad for her life....and she was..bad for my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Morning 6:00 am*

I got up....looking like a coconut...as usual. I went straight towards the washroom, did what I had to do, shaved and got ready.

I took my watch, my bag and closed the bedroom door behind me. I made my way to the kitchen while struggling to wear my watch.
Y/N was making banana pancakes...my favorite. Wait, how did she know that I loved them? Again, did someone tell her? I had to find a new way to keep my Hyung's mouths shut....whenever they see her.

Y/N p.o.v

I was placed the plates with banana pancakes on them on the table when I saw Jungkook struggling to wear his watch. He looked annoyed. I asked him whether he needed some help....but he seemed not to hear me.

I walked upto him, pulled his wrist and helped him wear the watch. I could tell he was frozen by my sudden movement. He then thanked me and sat down on the chair.

Well, not to mention this but she looked hot today! He actually looked hot from day 1 but....he looked EXTRA hot today with THAT outfit on....

he looked EXTRA hot today with THAT outfit on

I felt stupid..thinking about dumb things. I looked at the wall clock and it showed...6:30!!!!!!!!

I grabbed an apple and ran to grab my bag which was on the couch. I waved at Jungkook and left the house. 

Jungkook p.o.v

Y/N ran, grabbed her bag and drifted out. I was (JUNG) shocked. I waved at her. And started eating my pancakes. After few minutes...I checked my watch and it showed.....6:47!!!!!!! I WAS LATEEEEEE!!!!!!!! 

I rushed out of the door, forgetting about my pancakes....😭😭

*On the way to school*

I was near the school until...I saw Y/N?! Y/N!?! What was she doing there!? Is she in my school!? Do we go in the same school!?! With that thought in my mind, I heard the school bell ring. I ran to my class which was upstairs. 

I felt someone following me to the same class as well. I stopped at the entrance of the class. Mrs. Seulbi was our English teacher as well as our class teacher. I asked her permission and she had let me in.

*After few minutes*

I was talking to Daniel about our practice and stuff. He was one of the members in WANNA ONE. Even though he was a year older than me, we were best friends in class. 

During our English lesson, a girl entered our class....and it was none other than....Y/N!?!?! OH MA GAWD!!!!!! She was one of the transfer students Daniel was talking about a minute ago, but I thought it would be a boy. 

Mrs.Seulbi walked to her and asked her to introduce herself.

I was busy cringing on my seat.  

*cringes hard*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^