13

We entered his room and found Jungkook laying on the floor with a knife, hands full of blood and his wrist was BLEEDING??!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In the hospital*

The doctor came from the Emergency room and Namjoon oppa rushed towards him. He asked the doctor about Jungkook but the doctor kept quiet and walked away. We all were dumbfounded. Jin oppa wanted to talk to the doctor personally but the nurse wouldn't let him to. We waited outside for almost 2 hours.

Why did he harm himself like that?!! Why, just WHY??!!!! Was he going through some depression or something??!!! Or is it because of me?!!

It was 2 in the afternoon and we were here since the morning. Either none of us had lunch or dinner.

*Hours passed*

It got late. We were worried. we didn't expect Jungkook to do something like this all of a sudden. We missed the cheerful, mood-maker and sweet Jungkook.

JIMIN p.o.v

I was worried about Jungkook right now. My mind wasn't working properly. I felt my heart ache through my chest. ( Kookmin ya'll....love them) The members were all depressed of the sudden cause Jungkook had made. After few minutes, the doctor came out with a smile.....

"Doctor!! How is Jungkook now? Is he feeling better?" - Namjoon hyung asked.

"There is no need of worrying. He is doing just fine. But, what he needs now is only rest and care. The reason why he had harmed himself is he is going through a hard time or a depressed moment. He needs caring and loving people around him at the moment until he gets back into his normal life again." - The doctor explained.

"Sure doctor. We will always be by his side. We will give him whatever he needs." - said Hoseok hyung.

"Then can we meet him now?" - Y/N asked.

"Um...well only one person at a time is allowed inside so please. And do not disturb the patient if he feels a bit uneasy." - The doctor said and left.

Namjoon hyung said that he would go in first to meet him then the others.

Y/N p.o.v

I wanted to meet him but only one person was allowed. I waited until Namjoon oppa had come back. He came back from the Emergency room a.k.a Jungkook's room (I feel so bad saying that it is also JK's room.) and said that Jungkook wanted to meet me. I was surprised but not that much because I anted to meet him too. The members asked me to go inside and I went in. I saw a tray full of saline bottles and one hanging on a metal stand and there was Jungkook, laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

I walked close to him and sat on the chair beside the bed. He woke up by the presence of mine and gave me a small smile. I was about to tear up but I held it back. I couldn't show him my crying face at that very moment.

"You called me?" - I asked.

"Oh! So you only came here just because I called you? You didn't care about me?" - He said.

"What? No! I do care. You don't know how we felt when you were still here inside for hours and we all waited for you outside." - I said confidently.

But...one thing I didn't understand was that how confident he was in talkng to me that time. That too...when only me and he was in the room. Wasn't he scared of girls?

"Why did you hurt yourself like this? Why?" - I was about to tear up.

"You don't have to know about that. It is not necessary for you to know." - He said, teasing me.

I swear....this little.....

"Wae? Don't you trust me? Am I not your friend?" - I said as tears were forming in the corner of my eyes.

JK p.o.v

I teased her by saying that it wasn't necessary for her to know about the reason why I did this. I liked her annoyed face. She looked cute. But..did she really care about me? I thought that she only cared about Jimin hyung.

"Wae? Don't you trust me? Am I not your friend?"

Wait! She said those words to me? How am I supposed to answer her back now? I couldn't just leave her dumbfounded like that so I just had to do something. I didn't answer. Instead, I felt my lips on hers. How? What on earth did I do? I just ruined the relationship between us in just one day?

I had no idea why I did that but I wanted to kiss her anyways. I never got a chance to ask her about her feelings or neither did I get the chance to ask her about her feelings towards Jimin hyung. I somehow managed my body to sit up straight and kiss her but it didn't last long as she pulled back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ARMYsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo sorry for not updating. I know it has been A LONG TIME but my exams were going on. So do not worry as I will be updating them as soon as I can!!!!  BUT.........before I leave, please listen to "DINNER - by SUHO and JANG JAE while reading the other chaps cuz I did the same while writing the previous chapter and I felt the atmosphere exactly how I want you guys to feel....so plz do!!!!!!!

LOVE YA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~