12

As he heard those words...he had a JUNGSHOOK expression on his face!

Tbh, I shouldn't have asked him directly. In the first place I am new here. I tried to stay calm but i didn't know that he would react to it either. But...the good thing is....he accepted it!

"Okay....come in." - JK said cool-ly

I got in. His room would look huge...if you clean it! Actually, he liked being like that. He went to his GOLDEN CLOSET (in here I referred it as his closet) and searched  for some clothes. He is such a lovely guy. I literally felt I was falling for him. Like...I cannot cheat on him neither on Jimin oppa. BTW.....am I even dating??? LMAO....

He found some clothes and asked me whether they were fine.....

(HEY.....JK actually wears white T-shirts alooooooooot!!!!!)

They looked so comfy. I took them and thanked him. He is such a kind person. He asked me when i was gonna sleep and i replied him "I guess....after changing."

I then wished him goodnight and so did he. I went back to my room. I changed and went to bed and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*next day*

I woke up by the annoying sound of the alarm. I swear...I hated it soooo much!!!!  To be very honest, the dream which I had last night was the best cuz it was all about Jungkook. Wait...WHAT?!! OH MY GOD!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DREAMING ABOUT???!!!! No wayy!!!!! It wasn't real at all!!! And will never be!!!!!

I then got up from my bed, looked at my phone and it was 8 am. BTW, it was a Saturday which means no practice. WOW, how can PD-nim be so kind? I actually went only 1 day for practicing.....Love PD-nim!!!!! In a good way,lol.

I made my way towards the bathroom, looked myself up in the mirror, all messed up. I brushed, took a shower, wore the oufit which I wore for practicing. I know, I am dirty but I had deos....so yeah. All neat and fresh. I combed my hai and walked towards the hall. I thought no one would have been awoken till then my I was wrong. Jin oppa and Jimin oppa were up. Jin oppa greeted me GOOD MORNING with a warm smile and went to call others. So to be honest it was only me and Jimin oppa in the hall, sitting on the couch, next to each other, doing nothing. Suddenly, we heard Jin oppa screaming. We ran towards the direction from where the screaming sound was coming and it was from Jungkook's room.

We entered his room and found Jungkook laying on the floor with a knife, hands full of blood and his wrist was BLEEDING??!!!!