36

I was frozen. I stayed like that, in that position for a second and then looked towards my right, finding....Jungkook?......OMGGGG.......ABBSSSSSS?!?!?!?! JUNGKOOK?!??!?

THERE!!! THEREREREREREREERER!!!!!!!!!! JUNGKOOK?!!?!?!?

I gulped. Seeing him there, at that moment made me jump a little bit. I was JUNGSHOOK! I made my way out completely and closed the door slowly behind me. I faced him and gulped again. He seemed....HOOOT...I..I mean...con..confused. 

JK p.o.v

I couldn't sleep at all! I rolled on my bed, trying to sleep but...no. I woke up and walked in my room while listening to our pre-released songs. Those were DAEBAKKK! Wait...I am not boasting, ok? Anyways...I thought of going to the balcony and having some fresh air. Even though I was shirtless, I didn't even think of putting on my t-shirt. I closed my bedroom door, ruffling my hair, I was walking down the corridor towards the balcony when I saw.....Y/N? She hadn't slept yet?

"Y/N?"

She seemed a bit...Jung-shook. I was confused. Why didn't she sleep yet? I knew that she felt a bit uncomfortable of me being totally shirtless. At first I thought....I should go change it but.....I DID NOT! I ENJOYED ANNOYING HER....AS ALWAYS. AFTER ALL...SHE IS Y/N, WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART!

Y/n p.o.v

A small smirk went past his soft lips. I felt shivers running down my spine. I was terrified. He came closer to me and said....

"You should go to bed. Why are you awake?"

I couldn't concentrate on anything when....his....cak...cakes...were...in...front...of..me.

"Huh?"

"Why are you awake?"

"I..I wasn't...able to sleep."

"You too? Me too."

"Why are you here? Weren't you talking to me?"

"Look..."

"Not here. In the balcony."

I dragged him away.

"Tell"

"Yeah...so..I thought...that I was making a huge mistake by not talking to you. Look..I..need you, okay? You know how much I love you , right?"

I FELT MY HEART BEAT JUMP SO LOUD THAT I GUESS...EVEN HE HEARD IT. I FELT WEAK. WHENEVER HE SAID THOSE 3 WORDS 'I LOVE YOU' I BECAME WEAK. I WASN'T ABLE TO STAND. TEARS ROLLED DOWN MY EYES. I WAS MELTING ON THE INSIDE.

I hugged him at that moment itself. I felt that there was only the TWO OF US.

I cried oh his shoulder as loud as I could. A few seconds later, I felt his hands bring me close to him. His cold chest was just the right place to stay on when you're sad. 

My tears wouldn't stop if he hadn't said the last sentence...

"But...I hate you Y/N."

My heart shattered into millions of pieces. The world seemed an 'upside-down' roller coaster for me where my journey had just ended and I was about to fall from it. He brought me straight up and said...

"I really hate you now Y/N. You have no idea how much pain I have been through and that too..just for loving you. I loved you so much. I thought...we weren't just friends...we weren't just house mates but...I thought we loved each other more than anything else. And you know what the funny thing is...I trusted you blindly. I fell for a person for the first time and that too, wasn't right at all. I regret whatever I had done with you. But..just because I am hating you...doesn't mean I have to hate Jimin- hyung also and I won't."

I was dumbfounded. I was soul-less at that moment. He had tears in his eyes and was terrible heart. I wanted to die. I wanted to end my life. Everything happened all of a sudden. It was the greatest shook I have ever gotten. I couldn't believe...I was hated by...Jeon Jungkook.

I ran back to my room, slammed the door and plopped on my bed, crying my heart out. I felt like the world of mine, the world in which I was happy just because I had found LOVE and Jungkook. I never would have cried like this if Jimin would say anything hurtful..but I never expected anything like this from Jungkook. He really hated seeing me with Jimin oppa.

JK p.o.v

I regretted whatever I had said to Y/N. This all was meant to be as a Joke but...It all turned out to be my real feelings towards her now. I said 'I HATE YOU' in the beginning just to tease her but..as I had began to say all those words, all those hurtful sentences...it actually made sense. It stated my life right now, my sadness, and the struggles. I really felt bad for expressing my feelings like this to her but I also got a chance to tell her how I felt when Jimin hyung was around her every time. 

I stayed out in the balcony as the cold wind blow my hair away from my forehead. I felt relieved a lot. I closed the door and went back to my room. I looked at my phone as the lock screen showed...'12 missed calls from 엄마' (eomma/mom).

There was no sign of Y/N in my phone anymore, not even a picture of her as my home screen, wallpaper or lock screen. I had to erase her just for my happiness now. She was the only chance because erasing Jimin hyung means...NO SOUL, NO LIFE.

{JIKOOK/KOOKMIN moment errrbody~~~~~~}