21

Y/N p.o.v

Jungkook pulled back from our hug and stared at my eyes. His eyes were watery and red. I felt my checks becoming red.

After a few seconds later, I felt a soft yet kissable pair of lips on mine. My lips trembled but I replied him back in no time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt our tears rolling down in between our kisses. Our lips were wet.

I pulled back...because something inside me said me to. I felt his lips moving far away from mine...I wanted him back. He got back on his seat properly and so did I. I wiped my tears away and we sat quietly. After few minutes, Jungkook got a call. He picked it up.

Jungkook p.o.v

She pulled back. I wasn't ready to leave her lips yet...but she did it from nowhere. The car was dead silent until I got a call. I read the screen and it said...Jimin Hyung. I picked it up...

"Hello? Jungkook-ssi, where are you? I cannot find Y/N anywhere, she is not the house, do you know where she is?" - he sounded worried.

"Hyung, Y/N is with me and we are outside, we will be back home." - I reassured him. 

After that, I hung up. We start the car and head home as it was getting late.

*Reached home*

I parked the car and walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Y/N.

She got out and said...

"Jungkook, thank you for the ride. It was fun though." - She was red when she said those words.

"Yeah....no problem. We can go anytime you want, I am free always after the practice. But I am sorry, we couldn't go for a coffee for what we actually went out." - I felt awkward ness filling inside me.

She smiled and we walked inside the dorm.

As we walked inside the house, we found no one in the house. I went inside all the rooms calling out their names, but no one answered. The dorm was silent but the door was open?! Who on earth does like this?! Y/N went to her room and I went to mine.

Y/N p.o.v

I got inside my room as no one was in the house to talk with. I was worried where everyone was. I then changed my outfit into some cozy and comfortable clothes....

 I then changed my outfit into some cozy and comfortable clothes

I washed my self, combed my hair and went to the living room. I found Jungkook on the couch with his head phones on. I went to the kitchen and in front of the fridge. I ducked down and searched for some vegetables to make dinner. I found some and washed them.

*In the middle of cooking*

The door bell rang. I asked Jungkook to open the door but he couldn't listen as his headphones were on. Pabo bunny!!

I went and opened the door and found all the oppas coming in one by one. They seemed happy about something. Namjoon oppa had a big box of cake in his hand with which he rushed into the kitchen to me.

"Yah, Y/N-ssi! Listen....after few hours, we need this cake. Tomorrow is Jimin-ssi's Birthday! Keep it safely in the fridge."

He handed me the cake and ran to the living room, joining the others.

"Waittt!!! Tomorrow is Jimin oppa's Birthday??!? I did not know that and I don't have anything to give him..." - I thought to myself.

But a thought came in my mind! The next day I had school, so on the way coming back home, I could buy something for him!

It was gonna be my first day to school after joining BigHit. I was gonna go with my friends but they don't know that I joined an entertainment company. 

My school day was gonna be hard for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------