56

I wanted to no longer be in hyungs conversation so I walked back to my bedroom and set myself on the bed. A tear fell from my eye and I was fast asleep.

Jin p.o.v

We were all back to bed when the conversation was finally down.

We really love Y/N and won't stop loving her. She was really the only love for the younger members. Of course we, hyungs,  love her too but the younger ones have their heart for her.

I really felt bad for Taehyung cause I know Tae really loves her and after all she is his FIRST LOVE!

I wasn't ready for sleep, instead, I got up and started playing games on the computer. I soon got bored but. I thought of waking up Namjoon....but he wouldn't talk to me later if I did that. I watched some Vines on YouTube, listened to some good music etc. At exact 2:48 am, I received a message in Kakao Talk.....

"Hyung....are you asleep? I can hear sounds from your room."

"Hoseok-ssi! Get back to sleep!"

"I thought of sleeping but your computer noises has me awake! I am not purposely awake, hyung!"

Sorry....?

"Yeah yeah....go sleep now, bye."

He didn't reply back.

Hoseok p.o.v

That hyung is so...jinjja aish! He literally scolds me for no reason. Silly hyung!

I was pissed at what hyung had done cause you know....I am a sensitive guy. When people say rude things to me or when they raise their voice and talk to me, I feel insecure and hurt. I feel lonely. Well, that's not a new thing for me now. I've spent 5-6 years with these guys and I am used to all the love and anger they show me and in return I give them too. Hehehehe........

I kept the phone under my pillow and switched the lights off. I wasn't sleepy actually...but I had to sleep anyways.

^MaGiCaL tImE sKiP^

*yawns* I rubbed my eyes as I woke up from my bed and sat up straight but eventually my eyes closed again. What was the use of waking up then? I opened my eyes a little and looked at the time on the phone screen, 9:17 pm. I wasn't late for anything I was supposed to be early for. lol.

I walked to my bathroom, washed up and changed into some warm clothes. I combed my hair and wore my ear studs and...there! I was ready to rock the night!

I walked out of my room and you won't believe what I saw

I walked out of my room and you won't believe what I saw. JUNGKOOK AND Y/N WERE FIGHTING?! WHAT??? HOW DID IT ALL END UP LIKE THIS??!

I didn't dare take another step and didn't want to get in the fight...AT ALL!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey love!!! My exams are done and I have more of a week of holidays now so I'll try updating often. Please look forward to more chapters. Surprises on it's way~~~

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JHOPE!!!!