31

I knew she was lying to me. I even knew that she was regretting it very much or else if she wasn't, she would...later!

I went closer to her face which shocked her a little. She had wide eyes as I smirked....

"Yah! What are you doing?"

Y/N p.o.v

I literally liked teasing him as I never got the chance to tease him. That was my first time ever. I felt something bad was gonna happen when I saw a SMIRK forming across Jungkook's face....😳

He came closer to my face... all of a sudden. I felt my face burning...RED HOT!

"Yah! What are you doing?"

I trembled when those words left from my mouth. I was scared af. I wanted the members to come back home all of a sudden. 😫😫

"Jungkook! Why are you coming closer?"

He kept quiet until he came near my ear and said.....

"Catch me if you can!" - in a slow and husky voice!

Wait..WHAT!?!? What on earth did he just say!?!? Does he think I was playing with him ubut till now? That little.....son of a RABBIT!?! 🐇🐰

As he found me astonished, he got up and ran out of the room!! I followed him from behind. He somehow managed to run out of the house itself 😅. 

"Yahhhh!!! Will you not wear your shoes!?"

I screamed as I adjusted the belt of my shoe. He ran at the speed of light! I didn't even lock the door and started running. On the way, I bumped onto someone. I looked up and found....

"I am so sorry-....Mitsu?"

I found my classmate! She was one of the transfer students in our class. She was so kind and intelligent too. She was just like a friend I needed. 

"Y/N!? You are here? How come!? I am so happy to meet you!"

We hugged each other. We talked a bit as I had a work...or I would say 'A MISSION' to complete.

"Mitsu! I am so sorry but I have some work. Let's meet in school! It was fun meeting you! Annyeong!"

We wished each other and went to our own paths. I started walking as I felt a hand behind me....

"Hey! Forgot about me? You had a 'MISSION' to do?"

It was Jungkook. I smiled at him and said....

"Yes...but I am not feeling to do it anymore."

"Why? C'mon! I am here now! Catch me no!"

As he said that, I grabbed his hand! 

"Caught you!!!" 

I said that and there was a 5 second of silence. We bursted out laughing hard. 

"Are we not gonna go home?"

"Yes...but as we are out already, let's have a walk already!"

He wanted to have a tour of the beautiful area we were in. I agreed with him as we were the only ones home anyways. 

*skip*

We had lunch at a restaurant called ARIRANG RESTAURANT which served us way too amazing Korean and Japanese dishes! We were full. We had to go back home as it was getting late already. We walked home.

*reached home*

We got home in less than half-an-hour. It was still day time by then. He wasn't tired at all as much as I was. I wanted to sleep like....C'mon!

"Jungkook! I am gonna change, alright? Are you gonna go first or...."

"You go first. I will change later."

I went to my room to pick out some cool and comfy outfit. I took them and went straight to the washroom to change.

 I took them and went straight to the washroom to change

I got changed and went to tie my hair. After all of those, I went to the living room to ask him if he was gonna go change or not. As I entered the living room, I saw JK sleeping on the couch. He looked like an Angel sent from Heaven!

 He looked like an Angel sent from Heaven!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!