51

"I know, you can't love me back and I also know that you don't have feelings for me. It's ok. I'm fine with that."

AM I DREAMING?

I slightly pinched my hand and it did hurt! I wasn't dreaming at all! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE?!?

"So...just think about it please, Y/N."

With that, there was deep silence in the car and....I was shook (jungSHOOK). I seriously didn't know what to do....first it was Jimin oppa then Jungkook and now....Taehyung oppa? SHOULD RUN AWAY? SHOULD I RESIGN? SHOULD I LIVE SEPARATELY? Many questions flooded my brain and what I didn't even know was....we were Home already. Wow.

"Umm.....Y/N! We are....here."

I unlocked the door, got out and stood there silently, not knowing what to do. Taehyung oppa walked up to me and said...

"Please don't think about it Y/N. I don't want you to start stressing over it. You just joined as a trainee. You have a lot to do."

With that he smiled and pulled me towards the door. He pulled out the extra key from his pocket and unlocked the door. The lights turned on when suddenly......

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Yayayaya!!"

What?

"What....is all this for?"

Everyone had a smile on their faces and there stood Suga oppa with a huge blue berry cake.

HOW COULD I FORGET MY OWN BIRTHDAY?!?

"Are we gonna cut the cake or not Y/N? I am starving. The cake looks too delicious."

Jungkook rubbed his stomach through his tshirt and stared at me. I tried avoiding eye contact and just looked down and smiled at myself. I walked upto the table where Suga oppa had placed the cake. He gave me the knife and I cut the cake. Everyone cheered and threw confetti on me.

Namjoon oppa stood beside me so I fed him some cake and the other too and they did the same to me. It was pretty awesome to celebrate my birthday with the most beautiful people in the world!

The gift session had begun and I sat on the sofa while the members had boxes and packets in their hands, waiting to show me.

Namjoon oppa literally gifted me an outfit related to his fashion sense

Namjoon oppa literally gifted me an outfit related to his fashion sense. Such a baby!

 Such a baby!