49

OPPAS BE OPPAS.

I stood up and walked towards them....they looked at each other and gulped. Wh....y?

"Why are you guys not telling me what is going on?"

"Y/N-ssi.....there's nothing going on. You are just simply stressing yourself."

Suga oppa tried to calm me down my putting his hand on my shoulder. I was really curious to know things.

"By the way Y/N, tomorrow you have practice and we won't be going."

I looked at him with a 'I-DID-NOT-GET-YOU' face.

"Why is that so? How did you get to know about MY practice schedules?"

"What are you talking about Y/N? How can we not know about your schedules? Are you INTERNALLY sleeping?"

He looked kinda mad at me. I seriously did not mean it in that way but....he surely felt bad. Sorry....?

"Geez....guys stop! Let's just not talk about practice. Anyways Y/N, practice won't let you live. Remember that."

HE SOUNDED LIKE A GOD ALL OF A SUDDEN! I SHOULD'VE WORSHIPPED HIM THAT MOMENT!

"I understand, my lord."

"What? My....lord?"

"Nothing!"

I left a small giggle and walked to the hall, leaving both of them.....DUMBFOUNDED.

I went and sat on the couch when I felt something hard on my left butt-cheek. I checked it and found a phone. I pressed the power button and it showed.....

I tried unlocking but it wanted FREAKING FINGERPRINT!!! I checked out the back cover but didn't understand whose phone it was then suddenly from nowwhere

"Y/N did you see my ph- oh there it is!"

Jin oppa came and sat beside me. I handed back him his phone and asked....

"When did you buy a new phone oppa?"

"Oh....it's a gift from my hyung. We opened a restaurant few days ago like....he is in-charge of it but he says that if I wasn't there with him, we couldn't have open a restaurant."

"Wow! How come no one knows about this?"

"Everyone knows!"

"I knew? -_-"

He was about to say something but I got up from the couch. I went to my room and flopped on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and thought how delicious would the dishes in Jin oppa's restaurant would taste. Of course yummy but I wanted to try. I then thought of surfing the web in my phone.....I DIDN'T HAVE A LAPTOP OR A PC. But....HOW ABOUT I BUY ONE?!?

*skip time (in the mall)*

I was going through the screens sitting on the display table. I checked the price and they were expensive tbh. They weren't in my budget. 10 minutes passed buy and I couldn't decide which one to choose.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, turning back I found...my......my uncle.

"Long time no see Y/N!"

I felt like depression had surrounded me ever since I saw his ugly face. I felt as if someone was behind him. Was it.....perhaps............???

"Honey, you auditioned in Bighit already ryt?"

Aunt.

I stood silent. They looked at each other for a second and started taking small steps forward and I took steps backwards.

"Why didn't you come back home Y/N? You know how much worried we were!"

"Me and your uncle even reported to the police ever since you ran away from home that day."

I hit my back in one of the shelfs of Polaroid cameras when I heard someone screaming my name.....

"Y/N!!"

I turned to my left to see who it was and.....OMG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M FEELING JUST FINE FINE!!

VOTE & COMMENT!