60

I wanted to let Jimin oppa know that I was awake. I took two deep breath and....YAS! I WAS FINALLY FREE!!
His hand was no more on me and he rolled to his other side. I got down from the bed and walked towards the door. As soon as I was about to twist the door knob.....

Thoughts flooded in my brain....

"Jungkook will be there to have dinner. I cannot face him. I don't want to face him. I will not have dinner if he is going to be there."

I froze while these thoughts flushed right into my brain and I stood there, completely frozen. I felt a warm body right behind mine. It was Taehyung oppa.

"What happened Y/N? Are you alright?"

I turned facing him....and looked up to him.

"Jungkook will be there....for dinner.....with us, right?"

He looked at my hand and grabbed it, saying...

"I will be there with you. I will sit beside you and you don't have to talk to anyone. Alright?"

He smiled and pulled me with him outside to the hall.

*dinner time*

The table was silent. Only eating sounds were audible. It didn't last long until..................Yoongi oppa coughed.

" *coughs* "

All eyes were on him and he froze.

"What? What did I do?"

And everyone started eating again.

The dinner slipped off quicker than I thought or maybe wanted. Everyone seemed dull and lazy. Suga oppa was himself, Namjoon oppa watched Netflix, Hoseok oppa joined Jin oppa in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes and Jimin oppa joined Namjoon oppa. Taehyung oppa was with me every time and don't ask me about Jungkook because I don't know how to answer about him.

I was about to walk back to my bedroom after having a glass of water when I heard......Jungkook's voice.

"Y/N......?"

I did not face him and stood as I was, my back facing him.

"Talk.....to me.............please."

I could hear sobbing sounds that he made and it felt like he was going to.....cry out all his depression.

My heart cracked into pieces. I was about to turn back when I heard him saying...

"I know.....*sobs*......you cannot believe me right now. But I also know......you care.....*sobs* for me...."

A few seconds of silence was broken by Namjoon oppa who got up from the couch and walked towards Jungkook.

"What's the use Jungkook? She has trusted you enough. Don't think she is going to return back to you.....ever."

I needed someone beside me. I needed someone to protect me. The person who was with me the whole time was missing. Where was he?

"Hyung, I know that love is all about trust.....and here I am.....wanting to get back the person who trusted me....with her whole heart."

The whole room was silent and everyone was present, except Taehyung oppa.

I couldn't hold my tears and words anymore. I turned around facing Jungkook and words waited to come out from my mouth when I was pulled by my right arm towards.......Taehyung oppa?!

"Y/N.......let's run away."

The world had stopped and so did time.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
~Fin~
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thank you to all my reader friends who supported me throughout this journey and without you all, I wouldn't have written a ff which is loved by so many of you. I hope you look forward to more special chapters for new books as this book has come to an end.

Do share your thoughts about this ff and I purple you ARMY!💜💜💜💜