18

Me and J-hope oppa jumped on the bed. He was sweating and was tired. I was hella sleepy, but as it was morning, who slept? None of us. I got up and drank some water. He had some work in his studio so he left. I thanked him for helping me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J-hope p.o.v

I left Y/N's room after helping her with decorating her room. As I was walking to my room, I thought of talking to him about his day but...I was stopped by Taehyung?! Wait...why is he here? What is he doing here?

Taehyung p.o.v

I was hungry so I was walking towards the kitchen. In the kitchen, I found some slices of cake which RM hyung and Jungkook had bought today morning. I grabbed some and was walking back to my room when I met Jimin! He asked me to come to his room and I followed him.

He talked about today's day and how he fell for Y/N.....wait...He fell for Y/N?!?!?

As we are the 95z, we share everything, every secret of ours since our pre-debute times. He shared everything and so did I.
At first, I was a bit shocked about his feelings towards Y/N but that is something he can have as he really liked Y/N since the day she joined BIGHIT.

He also told me that he was upset about Jungkook harming himself unknowingly. He asked me to keep everything a secret between us and not tell anyone about it. He said that he was tired and wanted to rest...but it was only day time right? I left his room.

When I turned, I found Hoseok hyung coming towards Jimin's room. I stopped him from entering.

"Yah! Let me in! Why did you stop me like that?" - He was shocked.

"Hyung, Jimin-ssi is tired. He wanted to sleep. I just met him. You better come later." - I said, coolly.

"Oh! Okay...but change your habit of stopping like that. Of you ever do it...." - He was annoyed.

"Okay okay! I won't do it again! Mianhae! " - I said and left. He left too.

Y/N p.o.v

I was super tired, even though J-hope had helped me but still....I did half of the work. He had come at the end moment tho. Still I am thankful to him anyways.
I wanted a good sleep until I got a message from Jimin oppa?!
WHAT?!?!?? I DON'T WANT TO CHAT WITH HIM!!!! IT WILL MAKE IT MORE AWKWARD AND I WON'T GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!!!! ARGHHHHH.....😧😧😧

*KakaoTalk*

Jimin oppa : Annyeong Y/N! Did you set up your room?

Y/N : Annyeong oppa....yes I just finished doing it. What are you doing?

Jimin oppa : Well, nothing special except laying on my bed. Well to be honest, the reason why I messaged you is that we need to clear some things....you know.

Y/N : What "things" oppa?

Jimin oppa : About yesterday...I am very sorry about what I did yesterday. I regret it so much that you cannot even think of. Please forgive me Y/N. I am really sorry. I know that you don't feel things towards me. How can you...after all I am such a charm-less person.

Y/N : Oh well, it is alright oppa. Mistakes happen. And yes.....I forgive you for that.

Y/N : And to be honest oppa, I do have feelings for you only I cannot express it but I did it now. *MESSAGE NOT SENT*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!