28

We then went to our rooms and slept. I washed up and went to bed directly. I thought of calling Jungkook once but I remembered what Jin oppa had said...."Trust me."  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Morning 7:30*

I woke up with the sound of someone snoring....okay,not that loud but that person was snoring. I felt a hand on my stomach and WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!? SOMEONE WAS IN MY ROOM?!!?!? WITH ME?!!?!? ON MY BED?!?!!?! My mind flooded with thoughts and I fell asleep again without even noticing the guy beside me!

*Morning 9:06*

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing on the side table. I slowly got up with the heavy hand still on my stomach. I looked at the person before noticing my phone and I found......

JUNGKOOK?!??!?!?!??!??! OH MY GAWD??!?!!??!!!?! I slowly get up straight and check my phone....It was Jin oppa calling.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Y/N-ssi! We have reached Jeju Island! You don't need to worry, okay? And when did you wake up?"

"Okay....um, I woke up at 7..Yes 7!"

"Oh okay. Well, anyways Jungkook is back home. He must be in his room or did he wake up? He had called Namjoon when he got home."

"Yeah..yeah! He is home. He woke up!! Don't worry oppa!!"

"Okay okay BYE!"

"Bye Take Care"

I hated myself the moment when I had to lie to Jin oppa. I felt so sorry. I had never lied to anyone older to me and that was my first time ever.

I kept the phone on the table and looked at Jungkook. I stared at his sleeping face for a couple of minutes. I really adored him since the day I met him. He looked so perfect, even when he was asleep. Just wow!

I was brought back to reality when he moved and opened his eyes, looking at me

"Huh? Oh you are up?"

"Ye-yeah...wh-why ar-are you h-here?"

"Why? *While scratching his hair, he was half awake* Can't I sleep with you?"

"No! No way! What if the members get to know about this? What about Jimin oppa? He will be mad at us!!"

I threw the blanket on his face and tried to run to the washroom....but it was too late.....

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back on the bed! I hurt my back and screamed....

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Jungkook let go!!!!!! Please, go to your room!!! If you don't go I will go and call Jimin oppa to take you there!!!!"

I tried to move, scream, tickle him but he, he didn't even move a single bit. He sat on the bed quietly, holding my wrist lightly but his grip was strong. He had an evil smirk on his face through out the time. I was scared as I felt that he had got weird day by day, especially after the kiss. 😦😥😣

 😦😥😣