25

Daniel tickled under his armpits. He seemed to be ticklish there. It didn't take long until he woke up with a messy hair. He probably slept through out the class until now. He was so ticklish that he fell down from the chair but no one seemed to notice him in the class except Mina and me..and obvio, Daniel was the one tickling him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got up from the floor and brushed himself. He stared annoyingly at Daniel.....

"Hyung! I was having a small nap and you had to ruin it?"

"Yah! I know you were having a nap and I had asked Y/N to call you but you did not respond to her, so I had to tickle you!"

With that conversation between them, the bell rang. All the student seemed to be very excited. I asked Mina....

"Mina-ssi! It is recess? But wait....wasn't English period, the first period?!"

"Yeah. Now it is P.E! We all have to assemble in the auditorium. Everyone is excited for that."

"Ohhh. Then what about our P.E uniforms?"

"It's in our lockers. Come! I will take you to your locker."

We all exited the class. The school was pretty fun. Neither did I see any Bullys, nor did I see anyone being Bullied. The school seemed to be pretty cool and chill.

*Last period*

I was packing my bag with Mina when I heard Jungkook's voice.....

"Y/N! Jimin Hyung is waiting for us in the car!"

I went downstairs with him and found Jimin oppa's car but .....not him. We waited near the car for a long time but no one seemed to be there. Jungkook tried calling him. He didn't pick up.

After few minutes, we saw someone approaching us. Jungkook waved his hand at that person.....

"Hyung!! Here!!"

I saw Jimin oppa coming with a smile on his face. I melted.....

He came and unlocked the car for us and we got in. Jungkook and I sat in the back seat as Jimin oppa told us that Taehyung oppa had gone out to meet his friend so on the way back home, we would pick him up too.

*Reaches Tae's destination*

Jungkook dialed Taehyung oppa's number and had put it in speaker. He picked up after 2 rings....

"Yeoboseyo?" {Another form of HELLO in Korean to address someone on phone}

"Hyung! We are waiting near.....*closes the speaker with his palm* Jimin hyung.....what is the name of this Starbucks?"

"Mm.....tell him to come out. We are waiting near Starbucks Gwanghwamun."

"Hyung, come outside! We are waiting."

"Okay."

We waited...not for a long time. Tae oppa waved at his friend and got inside the car. I greeted him and then begin chitchatting.

*After 10-15 mins*

"Jimin hyung! Can you leave me at the mall? My friend, Daniel wants to meet me."

I looked at him. He didn't talk to Daniel about hanging out or stuff. In school we four were together the whole time.

My phone had got a notification. I opened and saw....It was Jungkook!

This guy....was sitting next to me and chatting?!!

*Kakao Talk*

Jungkook : I asked Jimin hyung to drop me at the mall because we didn't buy any gifts for him. Hyungs are going to meet me at the mall. You go home with him and pretend to be worried about us, okay? But don't worry too much which can make you fall dizzy. V hyung will also come with us but...He is still not in his character~~~ *winky face*

Y/N : Ohhhh! That's what I was going to do! I also didn't buy anything for him!!! 

Jungkook : Well, we can buy something for him on your behalf. You just tell us later what you want us to buy.

Y/N : Buy anything that you and the others think he will like it.

Jungkook : Okay. Then see you at home. Bye~~~

Y/N : Bye!

As soon as our conversation got over, Jimin oppa stopped the car in front of the mall, COEX Shopping Mall.

Jungkook got down and waved at us, we waved back. 

*Reached home*

I went inside my room after locking the main door. I got fresh, changed into some cozy clothes and went to the kitchen. Grabbing an Apple, I sat on the coach. I turned on the TV when Taehyung oppa jumped on the sofa beside me.

"Yahh Y/N-ssi!! Did Jungkook-ssi tell you about our plan?"

"Ne {yes} oppa! He told me in the car."

"Okay, good. Let me get into character then, okay? Bye Y/N-ssi~~~"

"Bye oppa~~~"

He went to Jimin oppa's room screaming "JIMIN-SSI!!!!!!!" in a so called OM-MY-GOD voice...lmao!

Jimin oppa came hurriedly in to the living room

"Museuniriya? {What's going on?} Why are you screaming?"

"JIMIN-SSI!!!"

"What happened?"

"Yeon-yeontan......"

"Yeontan? What happened to him?

"He..he....."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies!❤❤❤

I know I did not write anything after each chapters....I am so sorry😯😯😯
I didn't have any idea what to right.

So today I am here with an amazing thing to tell you. Well, you all are very innocent, I know that very well😌😌

So, DM me if you want Jungkook or Jimin to have some fun....😂😂 in Ina good way y'all. I AM INNOCENT AS A PUFFBALL😶😶😶😶

WELL, thank you soooo much for these many reads 😊😊. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VOTE AND COMMENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~