34

We reached near the end most part of the mountain. It was a worth looking view. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful view.

The atmosphere was quite until we heard footsteps approaching.....

"Oppa! Who is it?"

Before I could ask more or he answered, I was dragged to the nearest bush by him. We hid there as we saw a watchman had come to take a look whether everything is settle. 

The worst think could happen at that exact time was...sneeze. My nose was way too ticklish at that very moment and at the wrong time. I was holding Jimin oppa's hand. He had noticed me moving at the irritation of my nose. He asked me to hold it.....

"Y/N! Hold it please, will you? I don't want us to get into trouble. "

I was trying to hold in when....I felt  soft cloth on my palm. It was a handkerchief. I was saved from sneezing loudly. Thanks to oppa. 

"Aachooooooo" 

"Gosh..are you okay Y/N? Let's go home if you are not feeling well."

The watchman hadn't gone yet. We couldn't move at all. It felt like a trap. The next thing that we saw was that...the watchman had pulled out a small plastic like bag and started blowing into it. It filled with air and grew bigger...and bigger...into a pillow. He lauded it down on the grass and adjusted his place to have a NAP!?!?

Jimin oppa held my hand and turned me towards his direction. I was facing him then.

"Y/N we have to run from here and get home before midnight. This man is gonna sleep here for the rest of the night. We can't just be like this the whole night."

"Yes yes. Even oppa, Jungkook is home too!"

"Why do you care about him?"

He whispered the last line but quite loud for me to hear. I pretended not to hear it and asked him again....

"What!?"

"No..nothing"

Jimin oppa had released his grip from my hand and took out his phone. He went to 'GOOGLE MAPS' and searched for another way to get out of this Namsan area. I got bored. Out of the blue, my phone vibrated, I picked it up without reading the caller ID.....

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Who is this"

"Jungkook, you don't have my number with you?"

"Oh sorry. I do have just that I didn't read the caller ID before picking up."

"Where are you? Where is Jimin hyung?"

"Uhh...I am with him right now. Why?"

He had end the call. I looked at the screen blankly. There stood Jungkook's profile picture in Kakaotalk. I unlocked my phone and sent him a message.....

"Hey...Why did you cut the call?"

"Hello!?!? Jungkook!??"

"Helloooooooooooo😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮"

"😩😩😩I AM SO SORRY!!!!"

" I should have let you know before I had come out. Please forgive me!!!!!"

I tried spamming him and even asking him for forgiveness but neither did he even reply. I gave up and looked at Jimin oppa. He was still busy on the phone. I was tired and wanted to sleep as soon as possible. I started yawning 😤😴

Jungkook p.o.v

I had cut the call because I wanted her to know that he had hurt me. She had hurt me by not letting me know even when I knew everything. I felt like I shouldn't have met her in the first place. I felt betrayed. I felt cheated. I was no one to her anyways...except Jeon Jungkook, the maknae of BTS. 

Many thoughts and many plans had come in my mind. I got irritated by thinking that I was no one to her. Everything she had was Jimin hyung. Why did she always choose Jimin hyung over me? What did I lack of? I always tried to be more than him but I failed. I tried to impress her by every bit of things I could but all I got was....nothing. All I wanted was her. Her love and my life would have been complete.