42

I could hear Hoseok hyung screaming from the living room.

We entered her bedroom and she went foe searching her books which she had kept where no one could ever find....and the next day we had school. Geez.

Y/N p.o.v

I forgot where I had kept the books! Shit. The ones we had for homework were....Geography and Language and the books which I didn't want at the time were kept right on the table, infront of my eyes!! HOW CAN YOU NOT GET ANGRY!?! While I was searching for the books in the drawer, I felt a heavy body weight above me! I GULPED! And tried to stay calm and stayed in that same position. After a few seconds, he got off from my back and asked....

"Aren't these books the one you've been searching for?"

Flapping the books...he smirked. Why? I asked for the books but he turned his back on me....

"In my room."

And walked out. I followed after closing the door. My face heated up when I followed him from behind. Suddenly, he stopped and turned to his left....towards the washroom....WHAT!?!?!

"WHAT? Are you gonna follow me here too?"

I STOOD THERE LIKE A FRESH TOMATO! BLUSHING R.E.D!!!
I tried acting cool...with the blush on my face...how dumb of me....

"No...hahaha...why would I follow you there? Hahaha...are you mad?"

A small smirk and half closed eyes...made me crazy again. JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! *in Jimin's voice*

"No...if you wanna come...you can!"

WHAT!?! IS HE A BYUNTAE (pervert) OR WHAT!?! NO WAY I WAS GONNA BE ALIVE!!!

"BYUNTAE!!!!!!"

I hit his arm lightly and ran to his room!! Again dumb me!! Lolololol.....sorry.

I sat on his bed and recalled whatever he said... :-P
All those thoughts made me cover my face with my palm and I was blushing...HARD!!

But...a negative thought struck my mind....

"I HATE YOU, Y/N!"

*slams door*

"Hey...shall we start?"

His voice came from nowhere until I looked at the door..oh! He was waiting to get started, okay.

Both of us...sat down on the floor and opened our books to pgs 63...

"So...let's start with Language first! Later we can do Geo!"

I gave him my book for copying down the questions....you know....what kind of a student he is...who has to copy down his notes even when he attends school  everyday....pfft!

"Done...but Y/N...I need your help in Geo..."

"Yea...yeah! I'll help..."

*After 2 hours*

I was feeling...HELLA SLEEPY! Half of our work was completed but other half was left and the time was.....4:26pm !!! I looked at Jungkook who was not at all interested in doing any of the work. Lazy us~~~

"Y/N! Can we take a bit rest for a while? Not a nap but some rest cuz my back is hurting really bad!"

"Ok..but we need to finish it today...so don't fall asleep."

He noded like a baby (Awe!!...I wanna squish his cheeks!!!) and went to his bed.

"Come and have some rest Y/N!!"

WHAT!? ME SLEEPING BESIDE HIM?! ON THE SAME BED!?! NEVER!?!

"No...I will just lay my back on the bed side! I am fine here."

I felt the bed shaking. I looked towards the bed and saw him getting down....he came to me and picked me up in a bridal style....OMG!!!!!! WHY ME!??

He carried me upto the bed and slowly helped me lay down on it...I let go of his t-shirt and adjusted myself.

I COULDN'T DESCRIBE MY FEELING WITH WORDS! So I leave it here.....

He climbed on the bed beside me and layed down. He faced towards me....and I was facing towards the ceiling, my fingers playing with each other....SHY!
"You are so beautiful!"

MY....HEART....BEAT....STOPPED!!! I faced towards him, looking at his smiling face I smiled at him....I couldn't control myself....

"But...I am sorry Y/N! I regretted what I had done with you! I just..*sighs*...I am sorry!

Before I could say anything...he pulled me very close to him that our noses were touching each other's! I couldn't help myself from being apart for his strong, muscular body didn't let go of my body....I was weak!

His eyes staring deep into my s(E)oul! The world had stopped for just the two of us...we only were for each other!

"Can I have a second chance?"

His breathe was touching my neck....the warmth...was heavenly good! I MISSED HIS HUGS! I MISSED HIM, JEON JUNGKOOK!

????????????????????????????????

LOVEZZZZZ!!! Next chapters are on the way....wait plz... ;-)

VOTE & COMMENT!!!

(A/N: The above pic can be Taehyung's reaction after reading this chapter....maybe....lol cuz...you know....! But I can't understand whether he is holding his laughter or crying....lmao...sorry)