35

Many thoughts and many plans had come in my mind. I got irritated by thinking that I was no one to her. Everything she had was Jimin hyung. Why did she always choose Jimin hyung over me? What did I lack of? I always tried to be more than him but I failed. I tried to impress her by every bit of things I could but all I got was....nothing. All I wanted was her. Her love and my life would have been complete.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got into my bedroom and helped myself change into some track pants with nothing to cover my upper body. I wanted some air to hit me...to refresh me from Y/N's....nonsense. As I was about to off the lights of the room and go onto my bed, I heard the doorbell ringing. I opened the bedroom  door and went to open the door for whoever it was. As soon as I opened it, Jimin hyung stood there, catching Y/N's hands. I felt shivers running down my spine at the sight of that nonsense human...Jimin...hyung. I was about to close the door when Hyung had pushed it back open.....

"Get yourself a shirt or something Jungkook-ssi!" 

He slammed his hand on my abs and went inside. He stared at him for a second in annoyance and then at Y/N. She stood there like a Tomato....why did I mind her?

Y/N p.o.v

I was shocked to see....those....cakes-...I mean...Abs...ABS!!!!! THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME SEEING SUCH A THING...even tho I knew what a '6 PACK' was called!

I silently entered the house and made my way towards my room. The house seemed so neat and quite. I went inside my room and closed the door behind me. I was stuck thinking about Jungkook's Abs....those abs...*gulps*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went and opened my closet, revealing my outfits and accessories like stuffs. I grabbed a night suit and went to change. 

I tied  up my hair into a pony tail and went to setup my bed

I tied  up my hair into a pony tail and went to setup my bed. I pulled the blanket over me as i slide myself onto the bed. I covered up myself....but wasn't completely ready to sleep. Why tho? I checked my phone for a minute, but that didn't work either. I got up and drank some water, walked a bit, checked my phone again but kept it back again as no one was online at....1:20 am.

I tried sneaking myself into the balcony, the hall seemed quite, real quiet. The moment I stepped out of my bedroom.....

"Y/N?!?"

I was frozen. I stayed like that, in that position for a second and then looked towards my right, finding....Jungkook?......OMGGGG.......ABBSSSSSS?!?!?!?! JUNGKOOK?!??!?

================================================================================

HEY LOVELIESSSSSSSSS!!!!! GOSHHH.....I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH....*CRIES IN ARMY LANGUAGE* 

I {j} hope you guys continue reading and supporting my book as you guys did and as my summer vacation is about to start soon, I will try my best to updated whenever I get time. I hope you understandand......I SARANG YOU GUYS SOOO FREAKIN MUCH!!!!!

I SARANG YOU GUYS SOOO FREAKIN MUCH!!!!!