53

We talked a lot on the way back to the building. That was my first time ever spending enough time with him ever since I had joined BIGHIT. I didn't regret even a bit going out with him.

We entered the building and went directly upstairs to the practice room. As soon as we opened the door, Bang PD-nim was standing with few papers in his hand and looked towards me and Jin oppa. We bowed at him and got in with the packets of coffee. He looked at us through his glasses and nodded his head. I went to the counter table to drink some water. I came back to where the others were and stood beside Namjoon oppa. He smiled at me and let me stand with him.

"So as I was saying, we will have to work on your album fast because the comeback date is near and we start the MV shooting next week. There will a special guest appearance too in your new MV. But I will not be informing you guys cause that is a surprise!"

Special Guest? Who could it be?

"Special guest? PD-nim! Is the special guest a male artist or female? solo or group or a group member?"

"Woah wait Hoseok-ssi! I can only tell you that the special guest is a SOLOIST and a FEMALE. She is a trainee that's it. Now you guys can go home, annyeong!"

And with that, he left all of us DUMBFOUNDED.

"Why a GIRL?!"

"What?"

"No I mean...I don't want to shoot a MV with a FEMALE TRAINEE! Can't it be someone else like a male artist!?"

"Jungkook"

"What?"

"Jungkook....."

"WHAT?!"

"Stop freaking out!"

"I am not freaking out....I-I am just.....oh my god!"

*baam* He shut the door so hard I guess...I was nearly deaf. Why was he freaking out so much? He had his voice all up high when Jimin oppa asked him to not freak out. What's up with him? Should I go and cheer him up?! Should I ask Taehyung oppa to come with me?

"Y/N? What happened? You look lost!"

"Huh? What? No....no I am fine. Do you know why Jungkook is freaking out Suga oppa?"

"That's a long story Y/N but I can tell you if you only keep it to yourself and don't let anyone know about it."

"Of course no! I will not tell anyone. Tell me!"

"Once we reach home, hehehehehehehe!"

"WHAT?!?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OMG! So my parents weren't quite happy when I told them about Burn The Stage the movie (ofc why would they be...lol) BUT!! THEY TOOK ME YESTERDAY WITH MY BESTIE TO WATCH THE MOVIE! I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I GOT THE TICKETS IN MY HAND!!!! It was like dream come true and the movie was worth watching! Hope you guys watched it too and enjoyed it! And I am sorry for updating late and also sorry for this short chapter. I am kinda busy these days and I AM LITERALLY WRITING CHAPTERS WITH NO IDEAS IN MY MIND....lol! Anyways...don't forget to listen to the song above! SARANGHAE!!

Vote & Comment!